Chapter 16

As promised, Yeoreum are going to hangout with her younger sister and yes, along with Wonwoo as well. Yeoreum's nervous about how Gaeul's gonna react upon meeting Wonwoo.

Hopefully not something bad.

Yeoreum let Wonwoo borrow her dad's clothes.

'He doesn't look like a genie at all, it should be fine.' She thought.

"Woah! Who are you?!" Asked Gaeul the moment she saw Wonwoo standing close next to her sister.

"I'm your sister's friend."

Gaeul covered her mouth with her hand, surprised to hear the deep voice.

"You're so hot!" She rhapsodized, without even feeling the slightest bit of embarassed. Yeoreum slapped her forehead, literally. Shaking her head, she stood right in front of Wonwoo, stopping her younger sister to admire him.

"Gaeul, behave. He's my friend." She warned.

"But he's so handsome! Why do you never talk about him before? You only talked about Mingyu. I thought Haeyeon eonni is your only friend." She said whilst tiptoeing, trying to peek at Wonwoo's face.

Wonwoo stood there, amazed.

"Gaeul.." Yeoreum closed her eyes as she pinched her temples.

"Hi, I'm Wonwoo."

"Hi Wonwoo oppa, I'm Kang Gaeul." She sheepishly smiled before she tucked her hair behind her ear. Yeoreum made a disgusted face as she crossed both her arms. She couldn't believe her sister could act this cringey in front of guys.

"Eonni, eonni. Your friend looks like he's an older guy. Is he a university student?" Gaeul asked, locking her arm to her sister's.

Yeoreum's seriously annoyed.

"He's a new transfer student."

"Oh~ No wonder why you never talked about him before." She cooed.

While Wonwoo couldn't stop chuckling watching the two sisters from behind. Seeing their interactions, it's really adorable. Wonwoo knew that Yeoreum might look annoyed but she's actually happy to spend her time with her younger sister.

He knew Yeoreum is actually a good sister.

"Eonni, I want ice cream!" Exclaimed Gaeul.

"Your sister likes ice cream too." Said Wonwoo.

"She doesn't, she only eats them whenever she's stressed." Replied Gaeul.

That took Wonwoo a bit of time to think. He recalled, all these times Yeoreum did only eat ice cream whenever she's stressed or feeling down. And that, Wonwoo was the one who offered, it was never her.

"Oh, by the way eonni, why is your friend coming along? You usually bring Haeyeon eonni." She whispered, frowning. Well, Wonwoo clearly heard it.

"Exactly."

"Do you like him though?" She asked, still whispering.

"What? No, I don't." Yeoreum rolled her eyes.

But Wonwoo frowned, hearing what she said was a lie.

But soon a sheepish smile plastered on his face as he hid it by covering it with his hand. Staring at her who's currently bickering with her sister, Wonwoo thought about the opposite thing of what Yeoreum had just said.

'So, she likes me?' He thought.

"So, where are you from Wonwoo oppa?" Asked Gaeul before she stuffed a spoonful of ice cream to her mouth.