Chapter 05

Who knows, it's been a few weeks since Mingyu and Yeoreum introduced themselves to each other. Yeoreum is beyond happy by the fact that she and Mingyu are now friends, she is even friends with both Myeongho and Seokmin.

In class, she would sometimes talk with Myeongho and Haeyeon.

During lunch, five of them would actually eat their lunch together.

Mingyu even asked her to come and watch him and his other friends whenever they play basketball saying she should support and cheer for his team.

"What's her name again? Yeoreum?" Asked Woozi, one of Wonwoo's close genie friends.

"Yes."

"It's really funny how she's very different from all other people we've encountered. What was her first wish again? Having her crush to notice her?" Another friend of him, Hoshi, laughed soon after.

"I know right, I thought all humans are the same. They crave for money. Of all the humans I've encountered, almost all of them asked for wealth or a position in a company." Another one, Jun piped in.

"Yes! CEO being one of them." Hoshi agreed.

"I don't understand why humans crave for money and positions." Woozi shook his head.

"It's written here. That's because nobody will ever look at you if you're poor or if you're just a mere employee." Said Wonwoo, whilst holding the books of understanding humans.

"People with higher ranks tends to treat them like a slave." He continued.

"Stop reading." Hoshi snatched the book away from  Wonwoo's grip.

"Hey." Wonwoo scowled at him.

"What about your human?"

"Mr. Kim? He got 2 wishes left now. He've been spending his wishes very wisely." Answered Jun, smiling.

"My human is a headache. She failed every subjects, she's really dumb. She always waste her wish for her grades only for her to get suspected of cheating by her teachers." Hoshi shrugged before he shook his head.

"What the.." Mumbled Woozi.

"What about you?" Wonwoo asked.

"I'm doing great. He's a young boy, probably 16? But he's a good kid, really good in studies and house chores." Woozi answered whilst nodding his head.

"Thinking about Wonwoo's human, she's really weird. I couldn't imagine how obsessed she really is with her crush. Kinda creepy." Jun shivered soon after, with the thought of Yeoreum being psychotic.

"She's not a creepy psychotic kind of girl. I'd say obsessed but not extreme. I think it's kinda normal for them at that age." Wonwoo shrugged.

"That's kinda cute. I wonder how she looks like. Show us!" Exclaimed Hoshi.

Wonwoo sighed and soon, he took his tablet out, showing her profile. All genies will have the profile of their humans to understand them better and to help them with their wishes in case they got stuck with making wishes.

"She's turning 18 soon." Jun read out loud.

"Yeah, even her profile under the interests mentioned Kim Mingyu." Hoshi said in literal awe.

"If I'm Mingyu I would definitely date her, she's very loyal. Crushing only for 1 person for 3 years? Mingyu should feel lucky before he regret it." Said Woozi before he shrugged.

"Yeah, and that she's actually attractive too. It also seems like she's a warmhearted person." Jun agreed, nodding his head.

"Well.. She is but not when you annoy her." Wonwoo's remarked made Hoshi frowned.