Before Prologue

Nandini and Yashvardhan Raichand, the esteemed heads of the billionaire Raichand family, were deeply moved when they heard about the unfortunate situation that had befallen their best friends, Alok Nath and Shalini. With empathy guiding their hearts, the Raichand couple made their way to the old age home- 'Aangan' where their friends now resided.

Upon reaching the facility, they found Alok Nath wearing a smile that hinted at a surprising sense of contentment. Nandini & Yashvardhan couldn't help but ask Alok Nath how is he."Nandini, Yashvardhan, I'm genuinely happier here," he shared, gesturing towards the heart of the orphanage-cum-old age home.

Intrigued, Nandini and Yashvardhan observed Vasudha, a compassionate 22-year-old, gracefully attending to the needs of both the elderly and the children. The warmth and love she radiated left an indelible mark on the Raichand couple.

Alok Nath, noticing their curiosity, spoke fondly, "It's all because of Vasudha. She's like an angel here, taking care of everyone with so much love."

Nandini and Yashvardhan exchanged glances, and in that moment, an unspoken decision was made. They were determined to bring Vasudha into their family.

Approaching Vasudha, who was in the midst of helping an elderly woman, Nandini and Yashvardhan introduced themselves with warmth. "Namaste, beta. We've heard so much about you and the incredible work you're doing here."

Vasudha, respectful but surprised by their presence, greeted them in return. "Namaste, Uncle and Auntie. How may I help you?"

Yashvardhan, with a gentle smile, replied, "We are Yashvardhan and Nandini Raichand. We've been told about the love and solace you've provided to our dear friend here. We are truly grateful."

Nandini added, "In fact, we were so moved by your dedication that we have a proposition for you."

Curiosity gleamed in Vasudha's eyes as Yashvardhan continued, "We have a grandson, Anirudh, who is in need of someone as compassionate and caring as you in his life. We were wondering if you would consider becoming a part of our family and marrying Anirudh."

The unexpected proposal caught Vasudha off guard, and she hesitated for a moment, contemplating the sudden turn of events.

Seeing her uncertainty, Alok Nath and Shalini stepped forward. "Vasudha, these are wonderful people. I've known Yashvardhan and Nandini for years, and they are like family to me. Trust me, this could be a blessing in disguise. Anirudh is a great person, and we consider him as our own grandson."

Nandini, understanding Vasudha's dilemma, offered comfort, "Take your time to think it over, beta. We don't want to pressure you. Our family is filled with love and respect, and we would be honored to have someone as kind-hearted as you join us."

After a moment of contemplation, Vasudha reluctantly agreed, sensing that this might be an opportunity for a better life.

Overjoyed by her acceptance, Nandini and Yashvardhan reassured her with affection. "We are so glad to welcome you into our family, Vasudha."

Alok Nath and Shalini, grateful for the newfound hope for their friend, expressed their trust in the Raichand family. "Vasudha, you will be really happy in that home. The Raichands are wonderful people, and we consider them as our own family. Trust them, just like you trust us," Alok Nath insisted.

The following day, Nandini and Yashvardhan returned to the Raichand mansion, respected and revered by their son-in-laws and daughter-in-laws. They shared the news of finding a perfect match for Anirudh, and the entire family welcomed the decision with joy and respect.

Anirudh's mother, Amrita, excitedly asked for Vasudha's photo, to which Nandini responded, "Amrita, beta, why not meet her directly? We have invited her to the mansion tomorrow, and you can all get to know her then."