I wanna be touched, be loved.

AN:
Fastest thing I've written and probably the worst, but hey: I miss posting lmao. Currently working on a long chaptered 911 fic that's already at 20k words and only barely started 🤣

.

.
.

There's something nice about friends who can just hang out, do their own thing, and exist in one another's space. Eddie and Buck are that way, Eddie needed to get some paperwork together for the upcoming tax season and he was dreading the boring night staring at his computer screen until his brain melted. Something about Buck sitting across from him on the other couch doing whatever it was that he was doing, made things better.

Okay maybe it's the fact that Eddie was falling for him more and more every day, but come on, clearly, he was straight. Clearly, they were just best friends. So Eddie will just enjoy watching from afar, letting Buck crash on his couch, lean his head against Eddie's shoulders, and flirt with him to the point of being just friends.

Buck had his right leg up, propping his laptop against it, and was taping away on his phone. Probably distracted by TikTok Or Facebook again, Eddie watched him for a moment before going back to his paperwork. Chris had gone off to bed before they started this, bored that his dad had to work on adult stuff and they couldn't stay up playing video games all night.

Buck went back to his laptop screen and made a weird face to himself, before typing on it, slipping in a earbud to his right ear.

"I'm bored" Buck muttered.

"Says the one who's not trying to fill out this Schedule 8812 form" Eddie rolled his eyes

"Ugh fine" Buck huffed putting his feet onto the coffee table.

His eyes glanced back to his computer screen before clicking onto the website. It couldn't hurt anyone. Eddie was distracted by his dumb forms and Buck was bored. TikTok just wasn't doing it for his attention span right now. He clicked the cursor on the filthy website, before double checking that his AirPods were connected.

The pornhub.com website homepage glared back at him. He's glad he didn't wear glasses, to be fair he knew he shouldn't do this, it was a private matter, but it's not like he was whipping out his dick here. It's fun to just watch these videos to pass the time yah know?

He couldn't focus all his attention on this though, so he also scrolled through his Facebook feed while the first video played in the background. In a simple couch scene, the bottom guy was moaning loudly and Buck immediately turned down the sound, glancing up with a light blush to make sure Eddie didn't hear anything.

Obviously not as Eddie looked as if he might smash his own computer in half. Buck giggled watching him get so angry at the tax forms... his eyes looked back over the screen as the blond fluffy-haired young man was getting railed into the tan couch with floral print cushions. Buck bit down on his bottom lip hard, quickly looking back at Eddie and imagining how Eddie would feel doing that to him.

'Not the time. Evan. Not the time. I'm doing this TO KILL THE TIME.' Buck scrolled himself mentally

The next scene blond boy was riding the older black hard man's dick and clinging his hand on his shoulders. Buck swallowed loudly as he reached over, grabbing his Gatorade on the side table. The older guy kept slapping the blonde's ass harder and harder, groaning out "good boy" to him.

Buck coughed and quickly clicked back to the homepage. Okay, maybe he couldn't just watch this to kill his boredom, because now he's getting another problem that's not just his adhd attention span. But after a few minutes of the home screen being there, he clicked on a profile by the name of 'Leon and Mike'