Baby dont be afraid.

AN :

Again, this is kinky smut.

Please. If you are a minor... don't read... or just be smart.

Read the first author notes on part one of this series/collection for more details. Also remember that these aren't going to necessarily be connected, just kinky one shots where you could kinda see them as a continuation of each other, or just stand alone.

Also in this Eddie starts to watch "Ghost whisperer." Yes I know that is another show Jennifer Love Hewitt (Maddie Buckley) is on. That's why I did it. Lol.

.
.

Buck wanted nothing more than to get hit. Smacked? Beat even. It has been a long week. Some terrible calls, a man coded in the ambulance with him. Another girl they couldn't save who jumped off a rooftop. On top of that they both had been super busy with a sick Chris. Buck was so exhausted both mentally, physically, and emotionally.

Abuela had taken Chris for the weekend to give the boys some time to relax after the work week. Buck couldn't even eat, his stomach churned at the thought. Eddie finished his food and went to lie down, starting an episode of Ghost Whisperer.

Buck came and kneeled at the bedside, Eddie looking down into his eyes, softly rubbing his head and face with a smile.

"You're such a sweetheart, I love you, baby," Eddie told him

That was nice for Buck to hear, it was. Buck wished that it took the nagging thoughts away. He wished that his words would take the itchy ants running through his skin away. They didn't, not right now at least.

"Eddie I need something" Buck spoke up.

Eddie clicked mute on the remote, crouching down to be next to Buck. "Yes, baby?"

Buck's mouth opened but words didn't work. Finally, he spat out "I want you to hurt me. Please sir"

Eddie a bit took back, "Baby you did nothing wrong"

"No I know, I, it's been a bad week and.. please," Buck begged.

They sat there for a moment, Eddie then patting the bed. Signaling for his boyfriend to come up to his lap. "Okay, I can spank you."

Buck stayed put, chewing on his cheeks. He wanted more. Eyes darting at Eddie's laptop cord laying down at the bedside. Buck grabbed it, handing it to him. Eddie's heart raced, he didn't know how to react to this. He didn't want to hurt the love of his life, but Buck wants this obviously.

"Eddie, Sir, please"

Eddie nodded. Dry swallowing and standing up, going to their closet. Asking Buck to strip for him. Watching his beautiful boy do so without another thought. He took a pair of handcuffs locking Bucks hands behind his back.

"Safe word?"

"Red"

"What's your color?"

"Green please so green"

Buck needed this so badly. He needed the physical pain to take away all the bad thoughts, and Eddie to be the one to do it. Eddie falls quickly into his Dom headspace.

"Be patient" he snapped the cord, still softly at Bucks's butt. "I'm starting with ten. You better count them, slut"

Buck whined, that zap already started to make him melt. He pulled at the handcuffs a bit. Another snap hit his butt, the red lines already appearing.

"One"

Two more hits quickly after that.

"Four" Buck moaned trying to wiggle away.