Chapter 22

Tommy Pov

After combing through everything I sat there deep in thought.

"Damn. Hause was wrong for that shit. Why didn't he say anything?" Asked Tobais.

"What are you blind. It says it right here why he didn't say anything," replied Max.

I couldn't say anything. I was numb to it all.

Tobais said, "shidd, that ain't enough. Hause should have told Tommy that he was his uncle."

"Well, you got a point. Tommy buried the man and everything and nobody ever came forward or nothing."

One of my maids knocked then came in. "Señor, el chico pregunta por usted."

(The boy is asking for you.)

"Envialo arriba."

(Send him up.)

"La dama de abajo también se ha aferrado a ti."

(The ma'am from downstairs is asking for you as well)

"La atendere. Gracias."

(I will attend her, thanks)

"Puedes asegurarte de que tendrás un vestido para la fiesta del yate," asked Tobias.

(Can you make sure she has a dress for the yacht party)

"Asegurate de que sea roja," said Max.

(And make sure it's red)

As you can imagine. I taught my crew my language. They love speaking it when they meet women. I shook my head. Hause was teaching us Italian. He insisted that we learn it.

She nodded and walked out. I looked at them.

"What? Who else were you going to invite? You need to get on yo shit with Sasha. She ain't like Scarlett. She won't wait on you hand and foot. Some things you'll have to take care of yourself as it should be. You were a terrible husband but Sasha gonna make you stand on that shit."

"You know what. Get the fuck out. Both of you." They talk too damn much, but they are my boys. We speak freely of my son, Scarlett and even after Sasha after she left.

By that time Jay was coming in. "Hey my guy. I'm your Uncle Tobais. If you need anything that your pops says you can't have. Come to me. I'll get it for you."

Jay laughed then waved. "Hey, I'm Jensen, but you can call me Jay."

I said, "oh and one other thing. Find out everything you can about an Adam from upstate. Blonde hair, blue eyes. He did Sasha in one night with a mickey in her drink. He denied any involvement until the baby came. He went to jail. Now he wants to be father of the year."

"Are you talking about my father?"

"Yeah."

"What are you going to do to him?"

"Kill him."

He gasped. "Why."

"Because he abused your mother and you were conceived from it."

"What does that mean? Does it have something to do with him SA-ing her."

"Yes."

"What does SA mean?"

"Sexually assaulted."

"What does that mean?"

"It means when somebody touches a private part of your body without your permission."