Hot Shot: Then we better beat them to it.

Y/N: You guys will need some backup I'm going to.

Optimus: Sorry, Y/N. Megatron has got the Star Saber.

Y/N: I understand but you will need some help. Rad and the others can't fight, but Shahra, Ghia'ta, and I can. The Keyblade can deal with the Star Saber.

Red Alert: Y/N is right, Optimus. His weapon can withstand the Star Saber.

Scavenger: He will be able to hold off either Megatron or Starscream while we find the Mini-Con.

Blurr: It's not a bad idea.

Optimus looks at his comrades and the humans before looking at Y/N and his friends.

Optimus: Alright. Y/N, stay close with your friends.

Y/N: Yes sir.

Carlos: Aww man. He gets to go but we don't?

Y/N: I won't risk putting you guys in danger.

Jetfire: He's right. We can't put you at risk again. Not like what happened last time.

Optimus: Jetfire, Arcee, Hotshot, Blurr, Scavenger, Smokescreen, we're heading out.

Selected Autobots: Yes sir!

Red Alert: The kids and I will monitor from here.

Rad: We'll use Laserbeak to search for the Mini-Con from here.

Optimus: Head for the launch bay.

Then the new Mini-Con, Accel, appears next to Y/N and speaks to him.

Alexis: He's saying that he is coming with you.

Y/N: You sure, buddy?

Accel nods in reply.

Y/N: Alright. (To Ghia'ta) You stay with Rad and the others.(To Optimus) We're ready to go, Optimus.

Ghia'ta: Go in the spirit of love.

Y/N smiles at her.

Optimus: Autobots, ready for launch.

(Eye catching view of Y/N and Optimus fighting against Megatron)

Somewhere in the mouth of the volcano, the Mini-Con lies not far from the lava. Then the Volcano starts to rumble meaning the mountain will erupt in short amount of time.

Outside of the volcano, Megatron and his Decepticons along with their new member Shatter and her assistant, Razor, had arrived.

Megatron: Soldiers, spread and the find that Mini-Con.

Decepticons excluding Shatter, Razor, and Sideways: Yes sir!

The enemy machines starts to spread out to search for the Mini-Con. Meanwhile on the other side of the island, Y/N who is riding Accel arrives along with Optimus and the others. From the skies, Laserbeak, a small bird machine with a camera takes to the skies.

Optimus: The Mini-Con is here somewhere on the island. We have to find it before the Decepticons do.

Red Alert (radio): Optimus, we should move quickly. Scanners shows magma building up from the volcano. The whole place could erupt anytime.

Hot Shot: That's good right?

Arcee: It's not.

Scavenger: Optimus, we should spread out to search for the Mini-Con.

Optimus: Right. Y/N, you and Accel stay close with Arcee. Autobots, move out.

Y/N along with Accel and Arcee head for the volcano.