Ch/32

Naruto couldn't stop thinking about what happened last week. Hidan getting beat up for nothing doesn't make any sense.

If anything, he wasn't telling the whole story, and that sent rage rushing through his veins. He continued hitting the punching bag with force behind it as his mind kept going back to last week. Did that asshole hurt her?

And who in the fuck did that guy think he was? Hinata didn't need him protecting her. Naruto was the only one who could take care of her the way she needed to.

Seeing him put a hand securely behind her lower back while holding her right hand gently, pissed him off.

And seeing all the ladies in there gawk at him all wide-eyed like they've never seen a guy before drove him mad.

He began shuffling up his steps as he moved around the gym bag and threw more forceful punches with angry grunts behind them.

Sweat beaded from his forehead along with his defined back and his ripped 6-pack.
The more he thought about his baby being with some other guy, the more punches he threw.

Some of the other guys in the gym were giving him all sorts of looks. "That guy must be really pissed about something..."

One of the guys commented while looking over at the area he was in. Naruto didn't think about how he looked to others, he just needed to relieve some stress and since drugs were no longer a part of his lifestyle.

He returned to the next best thing, physical activities. Sports, workouts, swimming, hiking, running, walking, etc.

This was exactly what he did not even a week later after Hinata left in January.

After spending all his time at the gym his body buffed up & formed into something that was usually only seen on celebrities or professional athletes. But he didn't care about the attention he got from it. If it wasn't coming from his Sugar Pop then he didn't give two shits!

What could he say or do to win her back? Hinata needed to be with him! He needed her more than the air he breathed. She was his only way of living, his lifeline... How could he survive without that? Why would the higher power keep him alive just to see him suffer?

Funny enough, that guy's face appeared right on the punching bag and he struck the fuck out of it. Maybe they should fight for her and as soon as he wins, he'll teach her a little lesson for thinking she could get a new 'bf'.

All would be forgiven and forgotten and they could actually get on with their lives.
He was finally ready to settle down with her, and actually be a father and a husband.

The weird thing was he started to think about babies a lot. He didn't know where it came from but was 100% sure Hinata had a lot to do with it. Why else was he thinking about baby names and how he would be as a father? That was the only logical reason...

More huffing grunts were made by him as he kept shuffling around the punching bag while giving it some hardcore hits.

That guy's face kept showing up everywhere on the bag which amped him up more. He was starting to wish that the guy was there so he could hit him in real-time.

But that wasn't even the worst of his feelings. His mind began making up scenarios about what they were doing. Was he kissing her? Was he holding her? Was he touching her? The million-dollar question was, is he fucking her?

Hinata knew better!

He only gave her permission to have sex with another guy once and was still judging her over being bold enough to go through with it.