20: Past and Present.

Start from the beginning

"Do you think those two are dating?" I hear landos voice say. A few protests come from the group. "I'm just saying I saw a Tiktok Today-" His voice becomes background music as I lean down and whisper in Christians ear. 

"We're going to go outside, through the back, and have a friendly one on one conversation. Man to Man and nothing is going to happen or else Addy will be hurt by what we do. And that's the last thing that should happen to her right now." I say before guiding him out the door. 

Once outside I let go of him. He walks to the opposite side of the ally. 

"What do you want Toto?" He spits. There goes all hope this is going to be a adult conversation.

"I want to apologize that you found out about me and Addison the way you did. I promise we did plan on telling you when we were officially together. It hasn't been very long, Addison told you that, which is why I don't entirely understand why you reacted the way you did." I say him. 

"Torger-" He starts but I cut him off. 

"Is it true you hit her?" I ask plainly. He looks at me stunned. 

"What?" He questions. 

"Did.You.Hit.Her?" I ask again pausing between each word.  

"What happens between me and my daughter in my private home is none of your business" Christian says. 

"Except it is. Because that girl is special to me." I state. 

"Don't lie to me or her Torger. She's just a good fuck to you. Just like every other woman you've been with. You'll get tired of her in a month and leave her heartbroken. Like you've done to the hundreds of woman before her." He says.

"But she's different Christian. You raised a hell of a girl, and I don't plan on breaking her heart anytime soon. Lord knows if anyone breaks things off it would be her. I know you might not believe me But Christian I lov-"

"No you don't-" He pushes me against the wall. "And don't you dare make her believe that. Because you won't deal with the repercussion's, I will. I had to do it when she fell in love with Damian and I can't be there to do it when you break her" He says.

I shove him off me. "You might not like the reality Christian but it's the truth. And you've hurt that girl not just emotionally but physically. And that's going to take a lot of forgiveness from her. And we both know what a blessing that girl is and It pains me to see her in pain because of you. So forgive her. Pretend you're okay with our relationship. I know you lost her once Christian, do you really want to lose her a second time, because I can tell you from personal experience, As children we're not so forgiving the second time." I say.

"Don't pretend you're so wise, If you were you wouldn't have lost Sarah" He says his face inches from me. I shove him back. 

"Take her name out of your mouth" I say. 

"Why? It's your fault she's dead is it not" He says making my patience thin.

"Christian stop" I warn. 

"No you want me to be honest with you, I can't forgive you because my best friend killed herself, and there was only one reason. You" He spits and lose it. 

I throw a punch and It lands on his nose. He stubbles back. "Oh your so going to regret that" Christian says launching for me, his fists clenched.  I side step him, narrowly avoiding his swing and land a hit to his ribs. We continue fighting, each getting good hits in. Christian's desperation fueled his attacks, but my determination to protect Addison and Sarah pushed me to match his anger. 

Christian lands a good blow and I fall to the floor. "Good to see you're still as pathetic of a fighter as you were when Sarah was alive" Christian says. I land a good hit to his eye and push him off me as and I hear a scream from beside me.