The Dangers of Shopping

A few days later I was walking down Diagon Alley with Storm, Echo, Mist and Brink. Our parents insisted that we at least take three of the Predators with us and put glamors on. We were just exiting Rutter's Tomes, one of the bookstores, when I was hit by a blast of magic. My glamor dropped.  

"Harry Potter you are under arrest for the dead of three muggles!" The booming voice of an Auror rang out. The crowds around us gasped and stepped back, whispering and muttering among themselves. there was a group of about seven Aurors. 

"We can't reveal ourselves here, unless absolutely necessary," Brink growled out in draconic and I nodded slightly to show I understood. 

Another Auror spoke,"Harry Potter, come with us calmly and you will be rewarded." 

Onyx came out of my bag and Aka poked his head out of my shirt, I looked at the Aurors like they were some kind of bug, "I think not," I said angrily. I made a gesture at Onyx, who inhaled sharply and launched a fireball at the Aurors. 

TW Death

Most of the Aurors threw up a shield, put one wasn't fast enough. He was caught in the flames. When the other Aurors tried to put in out the flames burned brighter. I smirked happily as the Auror screamed bloody murder. Onyx's tails swished happily. 

Diagon Alley became a battle zone. Storm and Brink were unafraid to launch the Unforgivables, Mist's spells were just as deadly, his favorite a poisonous gas that he controlled. Echo's spells were bloody and decaying. In the few days I was with them, I had been taught some bloody spells that I was dying to try out. 

Anyone who got within striking distance was met with Aka's Basilisk poison or Onyx fire. After the initial launch the black kitsune only had smaller blasts. 

One Auror stood left and before we could hit her with a spell, she sent a message to Dumbledick. Before she was hit by Echo's gas. 

"We have to leave now!" Mist hissed urgently. 

As we were about to apparate away Dumbledick appeared with the tell tale crack of appearance. "Now harry, my boy. You must come with me to the Ministry," He spoke with his grandfatherly tone, but the twinkle in his eyes was malicious. Then he noticed the bodies that littered the ground and the group that stood around me protectively. "What have you done, my boy? These new friends of yours are causing quite the death show." 

The group around me bristled with anger and determination. 

"We were just leaving now, Dumbledore." Brink snarled. 

Dumbledick smiled unkindly, "I think not," He launched a volley of spells at the group, centered around myself. 

I was hit with a Petrificus Totalus, freezing in place, I was unable to move. Echo sent the counter spell my way. Dumbledick was quickly over-powering the group, when the released why they would have the upperhand. The Alley was completely empty now. 

Brink put his wand back with a quick flick and transformed into his wolgan form, and let out a loud snarl at the old man. Mist followed suit and went into his Serpent form, he was a Mythic Serpent, known for their poison clouds and 40 ft length. Echo changed into his unnaturally large Gila Monster form, ready to spit out the poison stored in his saliva. The advantage they had was that most of their bodies were spell proof, their eyes, mouth and parts of their bellies were vulnerable. They formed a barrier between Dumbledick and Storm and I.

Dumbledick looked at the three in slight shock. "So the Skinwalkers are on the rise again." He mused, before launching carefully aimed spells at the group. 

They dodged them by letting them hit their bodies that were protected. One spell broke through and hit me, it was Imperio. It hit me dead on, like a strike of lightning. Suddenly it was like I was looking through my eyes, but I felt like a puppet on strings. 

Animagus or MonsterOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara