History

Harry POV 

Upon reaching the floo I was practically thrumming with excitement. I had met my parents not even an hour ago, but I didn't know who they were at the time, yet they did. And they did even tell me. When we reached the floo, Echo and Thyme stopped me. They faced me and I looked at them in confusion. 

"Ok," Echo said, "The man with red in his eyes is Tom, your father." 

Thyme continued, "And the other one is James," 

"They both have creature inheritances and might be slightly protective, also Storm.... Well you'll just have to met him. He might have something important to tell you," Echo commented. I opened my mouth to speak but they interrupted. 

"And a Death Eater meeting will be called," Thyme said. "Where you will be introduced as the Son of the Dark Lords, Tom and James, and they will be told not to harm you and if you  give an order they have to follow it." 

"Ok now we can go," Echo grabbed a handful of floo powder and dragged me along with him, saying, "Bloodfall Manor!"

The feeling of being shot through a tube assaulted my being as we traveled on back to the manor. The moment we reached the manor we were attacked by a sudden wave of magic, the magic was very dark, but held no darkness or evil in it. Instead it was like a protective hug? I wouldn't know since  I could count the number of hugs I'd had on one hand, three. 

James wrapped me in a hug before I even knew what was happening, and Tom wasn't far behind. Echo and Thyme decided to take that moment and leave me to be wrapped in a hug. James looked like he was about to burst from joy, Tom looked like he didn't know whether to jump for joy or cry. He chose to stare off into spacelike he was trying to murder Albus by thinking enough about it. 

"Hades, you have no idea how much were missed you," James said gathering himself and only having a smile trying to split his face in half. 

Since going to Hogwarts I felt like a part of my heart had been slightly filled that was left by no having parents, or even family that loved me. But now I had a family, one that might be extremely large. 

"I know that you've missed me a lot over the years that i've been gone, but can someone please explain what happened over the past years?" I questioned, right to business. 

Tom nodded sharply, "Let's head to the sitting room and then we can talk more there," Tom turned and walked down the halls, he entered a room that was on the left side of the manor. 

When we entered the room, it was set in dull green-blue's, the furniture was a dark green, the wood a deep red and the carpet a dull brown-gray. Sitting in a hammock hanging from the roof (It's like cone shaped and black, with a cover that can go over the door and is for one person) in the left corner was the boy from earlier, who I now know is Storm, my twin, reading a book. 

'This is bizarre, until yesterday I didn't even realise my family was alive,' I projected the thoughts to Storm, who picked them up with a sad smile. 

He got up from his hanging chair and a walked over, he brought me in a tight hug and mind whispered, 'They didn't look for you, it's an act to get you on their side. They think I don't notice and pretend we don't have this link. What they want is to control both of us for when we come into our creature inheritances. Be wary.' When he pulled away his face gave away nothing, and neither did my own. Onyx and Aka sniffed the boy, who reached out his hand to both of them, they agreed that he was good and let his pet both of them. 

Storm sat criss cross applesauce by a dark green circle chair and I took that as my cue to sit in the chair, I walked over and sat down. Onyx hopped onto Storm's shoulder and he reached up and pet the kitsune. Tom and James sat on the gray loveseat. Storm stared off out the window and into space, like he would rather be anywhere but here, or in his book; that he clutched tightly in his arms.