Chamber

Harry POV (Everything goes normal till Harry gets seperated from Lockhart and Ron) 

I walked silently to the chamber, it was dam, cold and covered in snake statues. No way this is the main Chamber. 

"You are too late Potter," A dark voice echoed out from the Chamber. "This girl will be dead before you can stop me, I will regain my physical form!" A dark laugh echoed from the boy. He had dark wavy hair and brown eyes with rings of red. 

I sighed, now I have to deal with young Voldemort. "Baby Lord can we get on with this now, I have matters to attend to. Like the student who are following me!" I yelled back, I knew the group was following me, I wanted to see if they would do anything, but I'm bored now. 

They group chose to stay out of sight. "How dare you ignore me Potter!" Tom yelled angrily and threw a spell.  "Imperio!" 

I dogged out of the way and the spell hit one of the students who followed me. The boy with black and orange hair, Echo, stepped out of the shadows. 

Tom smirked at the boy, "Now who do we have here?" He hissed loudly in thought "Zekat, come sssee what I have found in the ssshadowsss" The Basilisk slithered out of the statue of Salazar Slytherin, she was a brilliant green, with streaks of blood red and black. 

The Basilisk approached, but I stood my ground. Staring right into her brilliant gold eyes. She reeled back and glared down at me, anger and curiosity in her eyes. 

I felt my language switch to Parseltongue as I spoke to the large snake. "I apologize for intruding in your home, Great Basilisssk Zekat. It was not my intention, I was forced to come down here by my ssso called friend and fraud of a Professssor. I am Harry Potter and offer you my apologiess." I spoke formally to the Basilisk, it was sign of respect to address them this way. Basilisks were considered to be one of two Royal Mythical snakes, the other being the Quetzalcoatl. 

Zekat came right up to me and sniffed my scent before dipping her head and speaking. "Your blood sssmellsss of my former Massster, what connection do you have to him? Ssshould a hatchling like you not be around your parentsss and nessst matesss?" Her voice was low and fast. 

I looked at her confused. "I don't know of any connection I have to him, but I am here to keep you from attacking any of the other ssstudentsss. If you would pleasse ssstop it would be much appreciated." 

A sudden interruption stopped Zekat from speaking any more. "Potter! Stop talking with my snake an fight me!" Tom yelled from where he stood fuming. 

"Oh would you just be quiet," I snarled at the almost fully formed entity. "Nobody want to hear from you at the moment. Imperio!" I hit him with the spell before he could move out of the way, I made him release Echo and throw the book to Zekat. She, being tired of the angry Baby Lord snapped the book in half. Destroying Tom. 

I laughed at the now destroyed boy and Zekat made a high hissing noise that resembled laughter. "You can take the girl, she hangs off me like a child. And it would cause pain to dear my friend Ronald." I spat the last part like venom. 

TW Blood Warning 

The large snake nodded and began to devour the girl. Blood splattered the floor, decorated the Zekat's scales and hit my face, leaving trails of red. An insane giggle bubbled up and I let it out, the laughter echoed in the chamber. The blood mixed with the water, beginning to stain the floor as it was slowly speeped into the cracks of the floor. 

Zekat finished Ginny quickly, she came over to me and gave me a blood and gore stained smile. And I returned and equally bloody smile. 

The sudden sounds of foot falls set us both on end, blood still on the floor, we faced the group that had followed me. Snarls echoed from the group, making them sound like wild animals. 

Brink stepped forwards, his red eyes glowing as he spoke, "Potter call off your beast and come with us. It is very important that you come with us." 

"Beassst?" Zekat hissed, offended and angry. 

I glared at them, equally offended and shocked that anyone would address a Basilisk like that. "Zekat is not mine to command and neither is she a Beast," I snarled at the group before talking to Zekat. "They are no friendsss of mine feel free to take them down," The words were spoken with a hiss of joy from the Basilisk. 

Zekat charged right at them, forcing them to close their eyes or avert their gaze. She looked like an avenger straight from Hell, splattered in blood, fangs bared furry and a murderous look in her golden eyes. 

The group dogged her charge, jumping out of the way. Mist crouched to the side of the large serpent and spoke in parseltongue to her. "Great Ssserpent, I'm truly sssorry for the actions of my acquaintance, he isss only here becaussse of hisss power. But he isss filled with arrogance. On my behalf I apologize dearly, and will make sssure punissshment isss doled out properly." He addressed her like he had dealt like other Basilisks in the past and knew just how to act and what to say. The only difference between me and him talking to Zekat is that he never met her gaze once. 

Zekat hissed at him him, still angry, "Then why isss he here?" She spoke to him, not bothering to address the others. 

Mist sighed. "We were sssent by your former Massster, Voldemort. He wantsss usss to bring  to bring Potter to him," He glanced at me. "Alive and unharmed. He told usss not to sssay any other detailsss." 

Zekat looked at me like I was some specim that she had discovered something new about. The blood covering her had begun to dry and was starting to turn a rust colour"It hasss to do with hisss ssscent, doesssn't it?"  She said it like it was more of a statement rather than a question. 

This is where blood mentions end 

Mist noded conformation. "He must come with us," Thyme interrupted in draconic, her voice low and rumbling. I looked at her curiously, I knew I could talk to other creatures, but I didn't realise that it included draconic. I had spoken to the unicorn in the forest last year, but that was only briefly. And she spoke like a horse would. 

Zekat dipped her head in a nod, "At leassst wait till the school year is over, I mussst ssshow him a few thingsss before I he leavesss.

The group all left before Zekat could change her mind, I just stood there in shock. They had discussed what would happen to me like I wasn't even there. 

"Come hatchling," Zekat said softly before heading to a door hidden along the side of the chamber. 

I followed her before I got think of something better, and my curiosity got the better of me. The door lead to a hallway with multiple doors, Zekat went to the third door on the left. Upon entering we were met with a huge library. The whole thing was two stories tall, with a balcony along the second floor. The shelves were made of a dark wood, the floor dark forest green carpet, the railings a silver, and the furniture a mix of molten silver and dark warm brown. 

Zekat summoned a small creature that looked like a tiny winged snake. "Akaz can you get me the booksss on Dementorsss, Dark Magic and Coresss, Ssskinwalkersss and Creature Magic." 

The small creature nodded and zipped off, a few more joined in and quickly came back with four books being levitated. Each had a dark cover and elegant writing on the covers. 

"Thossse are pygmy Amphitheatre Vipersss. They were trained to take care of the Chambersss and mossst importantly thisss library." Zekat watched the Vipers work away, zipping s fast you could hardly see them. "You need to read thessse booksss before the end of the year and you can take them with you asss well.

I nodded sharply, "I will. But why are you letting them take me to Voldemort?" I questioned the snake. 

She sighed, or as much as a snake could. "Voldemort was my former Massster, he can ssset thingsss ssstraight in your mind. I know you have quessstionsss, but I am unable to tell you the answers you ssseek. Now head back they mussst be looking for you

I sighed, "If I mussst." We both laughed sadly. 

Hope people like it, there are many mysteries left. 

Peace Out! ;)