Prologue

Evalyn Fern would call herself average. She was on the shorter side, and had thick glasses with dirty blonde frizzy curls that went down to the middle of her back. Eyes the color of sage. A stereotypical hufflepuff. Always finding a way to see the good in everything. That being said, she was horrible at making friends. She was too socially awkward to form any lasting friendships. In fact she had two friends: Regulus Black and Barty Crouch Jr.

Sirius Black would call himself the brightest star of Hogwarts, according to his name. The heartthrob of the school. His good looks and charm could land him anyone he wanted. Not to boast but he was confident in everything he did. A stereotypical gryffindor, being brash and reckless. However, due to his family issues he has struggled to form any meaningful friendships. That being said, he could say he only had three true friends: James Potter, Remus Lupin, and Peter Pettigrew.

Maybe it was destiny when they finally crossed paths in their sixth year at Hogwarts. It is always said you will find love when you least expect it.

Author's Note:
I do not own any of the characters except for my OC Evalyn Fern. I also do not stand with JKR. Love for everyone <3