💗 Chapter Twenty-six💗

Start from the beginning

He finally shouted" Jeon's Corporation, You mean the No.1 Company in South Korea."

"Yeah" I replied

"Wow, your father must be lucky to work there" I frowned at his statement and replied.

"Well, he worked very hard for it" I replied sternly

"Oh, I am so sorry I didn't mean it in that way." He said sincerely fidgeting with his fingers.

"It's okay, I guess I overreacted" I said trying to make him feel better. I know I didn't overreact I just can't stand people rubbishing other people's hard work as luck.

"Okay, let me just search and get the company's number for you"He said typing away in his phone.

After sometime he showed me the number on his phone.

"This is the number you can call it now."He said handing the phone . I quickly typed the number in the phone but before dialing I looked up at him and said.

"Could you please give me some privacy?"

"Sure,take your time." he said going to his room.

I breathed in deeply before deciding to call the number.

"Hello" I heard from the other side.

{I know Canada and South Korea are not in the same timezone but for the sake of this story we are going to assume they are in the same timezone.}

Meanwhile in South Korea within the same time range

Mr Jeon's pov

I woke up to see my wife still sleeping peacefully. I sighed loudly before getting of the bed to do my morning routine.

After I finished my morning routine I went out of the bathroom to see my wife waking up. She stretched and yawned before turning to look at my side.

"Oh you are already up. Just wait I will make your breakfast." She said rushing to get up. I moved towards her and held her tightly.

"Shh, it's okay. I will fix our breakfast okay!You go and do you morning routine" I said breaking the hug.

"Okay but from tomorrow I will be doing it I feel so bad for neglecting you when you needed me the most." She said casting her eyes down to her lap.

"Look at me love. It's okay. You are here now aren't you? So let's support each other okay?" I said caressing her cheek lightly.

"Yeah, I love you" She said kissing my cheek making her way to the bathroom. I smiled before making my way down to the kitchen to prepare our breakfast.

Time Skip

Still in Mr Jeon's pov

We are currently eating our breakfast in silence so I decided to break the silence. I cleared my throat to get my wife's attention.

"What is it?" She asked.

"Umm, I have to go to office today." I replied expecting her to scold me as always but she only came to my side of the table and cupped my face.

"Why? Is something wrong?" She asked.

"No it's just that I have to go check the company and-" I said hesitating a bit at the end.

"And?" She asked

"T-to plan for J-jungkook's funeral. You know he deserves at least a good funeral right." I chocked out tears threatening to fall from my eyes.

My wife gently wiped the tears and pecked my eyes gently.

"Don't cry, Honet. Kook won't like that okay and yes he deserves a good funeral. So make sure to organise a good funeral so that we can send him away gracefully." She said caressing my hair softly.