14 | GEMMAS NIGHT

Start from the beginning

I turn on some music and lay in my bed. I think about some of the things that's been happening in my life these past few weeks.

Gemma that's what comes up when I think about these passed couple of weeks. Especially that phone call, I can't get over that.

I can't think about anything right now. I find a blunt in my drawer and lit it up.

The music consumes me.

I don't know how many hours have passed until I hear a soft knock on my door. I saunter over to the door and open it.

I see Gemma standing there.

"Well hello there darling." I say leaning against the door. She rolls her eyes. I smirk. Looking down at her classic outfit. Jeans and top that barely overs to the hem of her jeans. And a jacket with sneakers.

"What do I owe this pleasure?" I said smirking even more.

"I wanted to invite you to my first performance." She said with her charming smile.

"I wouldn't miss it for the world." I say moving a piece of hair out of het face. And then someone fake coughs. I look to see cooper.

"We'll see you then?" Gemma says smiling.

I watch as she walks away. Seeing cooper watch her walking away.

"Have ya tapped it yet?" He says throwing himself on the bed.

"Shut up." I say throwing a pillow at him. "What." He say throwing his hands up. "She's hot man and she's a virgin I've heard virgin girls are the best to sleep with." I start laughing at him.

"What I'm not kidding it's like you imprint on them after you sleep with them, your all they can think about.." he says tapping he's head. As I shake mine.

"You know she's an actual girl right? Not an object." I say trying to convince him. "Carter man when has that stopped you?" He says standing up. He hands me a bag of more blunts. "Anyways I've got to go." He says walking to my door. "Oh and I don't think I'll be able to give you some stuff for a while." I look at him confused.

"Let's say I made a deal with a friend of something and I need to live up to it." He says. "Also tell Gemma to come by the station, we've been needing a new singer." He says leaving the room.

It's a girl I've only ever seen cooper Adam's act like this before when he's seeing someone.

THE NEXT NIGHT

Me and my friends walk up to the address that Gemma gave us.

We really haven't talked. I've been busy with hockey and she's been busy with this singing thing.

She's also working at the station, cooper hooked her up. I know she has an interview soon.

We walk into the grill and I see people talking and walking.

Everyone's here to see her.

we all find a spot at a table close to the front. "Omg she's going to be so happy to see you all." Mallory says coming out of nowhere.