14 | GEMMAS NIGHT

THE NEXT DAY

THE NEXT DAY

I watched as Gemma fells asleep. I woke up with her hand in my hair and hand in my shirt.

Ever since that call I swear it's made things worse I can't get her out of my head.

I've been trying to get everything out of my head this morning at the gym working extra hard.

Especially since stupid asshole Charles stop by her house. I saw fear in her face and it made me wanna hurt whoever did it.

"Hey boys!" Avery saunters over after we are finishing up practice.

"Hey girlfriend." Ethan says kissing his girlfriend. Aiden makes a puking nosies. "NO PDA!!" Aiden whines.

"Okay okay." Avery says unlinking herself from her boyfriend.

At this point they should just be married.

Avery does off on telling us something. "So are you guys going to Gemma's performance?" Her saying that makes my head snap up.

"Told you he'd pay attention if you mentioned Gemma." Ethan says smirking at me. I roll my eyes.

"Nonetheless what's up with Gemma." I said annoyed with my friends.

"Oh she's singing at this grill tomorrow night. " Avery said. "She hasn't told a lot of people so don't feel bad if she didn't tell you yet." She added.

Avery leaves and Ethan follows.

"Let go and be single bud." Aiden says throwing his arm around us.

***

"Hey." I hear a voice, I turned to see Sarah in my doorway. I know my heart doesn't flutter like it used to when I see her.

"Sarah? What do you want?" I say, and I annoyed voice because we've had this conversation multiple times. She has a dumbfounded look on her face.

"We had this conversation I just want you." She says, fully coming my room and shutting the door. " and I know we are meant for greatness together."

I scoff at her. "aren't you the one that left aren't the one that my boyfriend and me are getting back together. This was just the summer thing." she pouted her lip.

"come on don't tell me about that girl?" she says, as I turned around to ignore her. "She's tutoring you why would she want to date you?" She added,

I turn to look at her. "God, can't you just mind your own business for one minute? You don't get a debate who I date and who I fuck it's none of your damn business.—" I step closer to her. "And she has a name."

Hurt the hurt, and her eyes is visible.

"Fine." She says before opening the door and leaving. I finally sigh when she leaves. Sit on the edge of my bed with my head down.