4: whos the guy (allison)

the very next morning stiles had been in search all over the house until he had found out every door and what was down every hall he did this every time they would move. once allison was up he went to talk to her. "ali i found some stuff out about our family" stiles says taking a seat on her bed "what did you learn" allison asked because for years the two of them have been trying to find anything and everything they can about their family "we are a french family and we have lived here before for many years"stiles paused knowing that she had a question "why did we leave" she asked making a puzzled expression "ali our family is full of hunters but they hunt the supernatural"

"sti i don't see how your obsession with the supernatural world has to do with our family" allison states just as confused as to why they left "kate 'used' a 15 yr old boy to get to his family" stiles says stopping himself "what did she do" alison demanded to know what their aunt did in the past "ali she burned his family alive all because they were werewolves" stiles says letting allison take in the new information "how do we know that's the truth-" "i understand it's friday but you still need to go to school" their mom says waiting for them to leave for school.

Allison had thought the entire time they were talking was that it was weird how he had found all that stuff out about their family so so decides to do some research after school on the boys family that died in the house fire, after lunch she had class with scott. but the one thing she was having trouble with was figuring out who the guy her brother had snuck in was. She'd spent the entire day trying to figure it out but she hadn't found any reason to believe the guy goes to the high school "scott is there any guy my brother has could potentially be interested in." she asked taking her seat next to him "there's this guy derek but i dont think" "scott are you sure his name is derek" allison asked "no i'm not sure i haven't really met the guy"

The name has not sounded familiar so once she was home she got started to finding out who Derek is, Allison found out he was the same guy whose family died in a fire when he was 15 and he was now 19. She couldn't ask stiles about it cuz once he got home she was heading out the door for her double date with Scott.