To keep our secret...

The room is tense and hot as Mandy and Sonya are in the middle of a heated argument "Watch your tongue Mandy you should not say those words to me again" Sonya said as she continued to pack her belongings into a traveling bag.

"Bobby has forgotten everything but he remembers you alone. He even called you the names he never called me since we married" Mandy fired. "I have told you that we are just friends and that's how it will be. We have been friends and just friends alone. period!" Sonya replied angrily.

"And tell me who remembers a friend only and forgets his wife and kid?" Mandy asked. "I do not have an answer to your question, and given the current position we are both in I do not think we are friends so why all this question? I am free to do whatever I want to do and I hope in the future we do not become enemies" Sonya said angrily as she pulled her traveling bag with her then they met Emily who was dragging her bag as well and Thomas who was with nothing.

"Are you really leaving? The country is not safe to move around now, there are curfews everywhere and roadblocks. When will we reach our destination? So it advisable we stay in this house till everything goes down" Thomas said then he held Emily's hand. "Emily please stay" he requested then Emily closed her eyes and gave Sonya an assuring look then Sonya angrily dropped the bag since she had no choice and left the room angrily and Mandy followed suit closing the door behind her.

"Emily, I want Doris and I want it at any cost. If we work together we will separate them and get them into our lives. Do you not also want Dylan?" Thomas asked her. "Yes I want him but I cannot be involved in your plan," she said as she hissed and got out of the room while he rubbed his hair in disappointment.

Marvin looked around the living room to be sure no one was around, he had to take Bobby to the room as soon as possible. He closed his eyes and opened them as they turned blue then he walked towards Bobby and switched his form to that of Sonya.

"A merman can take the form of anyone he wishes to take at any time and being in Sonya's form will make a huge effect and blast. Anyways I always create a blast wherever I go" He said. Then he walked up to Bobby and called out to him. He turned and he did as if he was about to fall as Bobby gripped him.

NOTE: MARVIN IS IN SONYA'S FORM

"Hi babes," he cheered. "You are such a sweetheart darling, you saved me from falling," she said with a smile. "Who would I save if I do not save you?" he asked and Marvin replied, "Yes you should but you did not save me in full. I injured my leg in the process and I want to go back to my room but how can I go in this condition". Sonya said with a sexy look in her eyes.

"Don't worry babes, while I am here there is no need to worry about anything I will take you" he said as he helped her to her feet then he crossed his right arm over her back and led her upstairs.

Sonya opened the door of the room and they both walked in. "Wow babes you said you must be so naughty, this is a dark room. Tell me what's in your mind right now?". Bobby asked then Marvin in Sonya's form walked up to Bobby and crossed his hands over his shoulders. "Do you think I have come here to play with you? Of course, we will play a huge game" Sonya said as her eyes turned blue then a loud thud was heard as Dylan hit Bobby with a metal from behind and he fell to the floor.

"Brother he is unconscious for now, let us get him to the vault at once," Dylan expressed as they both dragged Bobby's body to the vault. Marvin moved Bobby's hand closer a little bit as he gained access to the vault. Dylan opened it quickly then he brought out a little box "What, how come?" he asked Marvin. They dragged Bobby's body back to the middle of the room where Marvin hit the wardrobe behind then it fell creating a loud noise. "Dylan we have to get out quickly, they must have heard the noise and we will be coming here straightaway," Marvin feared. They both left the room hurriedly.

"What was that noise, Mom?" Doris asked as she stood from the bed quickly. "It sounds like it came from the dark room" Mandy responded. "Why don't we go check it out quickly" Sonya added as the three women hurriedly left the room and headed towards the room. Doris opened the door and found Bobby on the floor they all screamed, he was bleeding from behind. "Who has done this Dad?" she called out quickly as they all raised him. "But the vault is open too," Doris noticed and called their attention to it "Yes it is. Listen to me Mandy something very wrong is going on in this house, that I can say, and whoever knocked Bobby out wanted to use his fingerprint" Sonya added while Mandy nodded in agreement as they led him to his room.

Mandy quietly bandaged Bobby's head while they all sat and waited for him to regain consciousness. After some minutes, Bobby woke up with a loud cry as he held onto his head. "Sorry Dad," Doris said as she helped him sit upright. "Dad, can you just tell us what happened in that room we found you?" Doris asked. "I was taken there by someone," Bobby said "And who took you there?" Mandy asked, Bobby looked around then noticed Sonya "She took me there, babes took me there" he shouted then he hugged Mandy tightly. "Save me from her, her eyes were blue. My babes' eyes were blue and she hit me on the head," He said shakily while Sonya looked lost.

"What are you saying Bobby and, Mandy I have been with you all this while in the same room so how come I was the one who took him there?" Sonya asked amidst shock. Doris stood from the bed as she headed towards the door.

"There is surely a secret in this house, something is surely going on. What was in the vault the person took away? Was dad hallucinating or did he see something for sure? I cannot wait for my documents to come by then I will become a part of the detectives working for the country against this pandemic. But I won't inform anyone yet till it arrives, All of these strange things, how are they all happening in this house? How are they all related to the pandemic or are they just coincidences and that Dylan what does he want?" she thought then she left the room and headed downstairs.

"Sonya, now I agree with you something is going on in this house, can you believe that also?" Mandy said as soon as Doris left the room. "I do not understand anything as well but I will try my very best to find the mystery of this house" Sonya responded. "No matter what we do our secret must not be known by anyone" Mandy advised as she closed her eyes and breathed slowly.

"Madam" A worker in the house called out to Doris. "Yes, what happened?" she asked. The worker replied that she had a mail delivery earlier than Doris requested she bring it. She collected it then opened it and in a surprised state she covered her mouth. "You can leave", she said to the worker "Now there will be nothing that I will not know about in this house. I will try my very best to bring all secrets to light," she said as she beamed a smile.

Thank you for reading "frenemy". It is such an honor that my small masterpiece is being read by someone as special as you. Thank you so much😉😍💗