102 Tapur sensitive advice , KALINDI class to everyone

Start from the beginning

Bondita: just wait Patibabu...we have to get confirmed clues na.. until then we can't suspect anyone

Anirudh: what else is to get confirmed Bondita ? You only tell me why anaesthesia bottle is here in das haveli garden ?  And see the label on this  anesthesia bottle (he had shown the bottle to her pointing his finger on it and told ) such kind of products will not  be sold outside . Only  hospital staff are allowed to use  it internally in their hospital premises .

And that was brought here in our house. And obviously who is English doctor staying here? Thakuma doesn't need English medicine bottle right ?

And regarding Tapur ..she is not any irresponsible girl . But from this much time she is missing means definitely som had taken her with him

At the same time  CATHERINE came to their side garden rushing to them and told panting hard : Anirudh! Bondita ! just now Italy manager made a call and told that our Bhatuk is not attending business training properly  and spending time in making phone calls to India and that too to Calcutta our house from the day he landed in Italy .

Today he had crossed his limits and mixed something in manager coffee which made him have deep sleep throughout the day and he had woken up now after 7-8 hours day sleep   your father who is In important meeting with Italy clients and Bhatuk is also supposed to listen the details and this is what he had done .

This news reached your father  and he  have started coming back here

Everyone are shocked to listen this

Anirudh told angrily gritting his teeth : now I have got clear picture of what's happening here and there in Italy also. This Bhatuk !

Bondita is connecting dots and told : by seeing all these.....That means som dada and Bhatuk might have Taken away Tapur and pressurising her to tell about Tupur ... Am I right Patibabu?

Anirudh: haa Bondita... definitely these two idiots have pressurised our innocent tapur to find Tupur whereabouts. (Folding his sleeves he told angrily ) I won't spare these both at all today at any cost

Sumati in crying tone: jamayibabu! Our Tapur...I am so worried..

Anirudh: maa! Nothing to worry. I will find out from that monkey in Italy that where som had taken Tapur and rushed  inside to make phone call . Bondita and Catherine alongwith Sumati at his back

He made call first  to Bhatuk number where he is available but it's getting engaged continuously. He then called to another number where their office staff in Italy office lifted and Anirudh asked him to call manager .

Manager came into line and accused Bhatuk misdeeds that since the day he landed here he is busy with phone calls and visiting books shops and reading all nonsense contents ..

Anirudh: what kind of contents? Love or  romance or any adult content?

Italy manager : no sir .. not that but crime stories thriller stories of special cops of how to make criminals blurt the truth

Anirudh groaned: Bhatuk ! You ..

He told that he will make his baba talk to him very seriously meanwhile you go and find the number where he is continuously talking.

Italy manager: I will find out and inform you soon

After few minutes tension Italy manager called  and gave the number and informed about the place to which place he is talking.  Anirudh thanked manager and disconnected the phone.

Anirudh: this number is from one if the town far away from city. That means Bhatuk gave cunning idea to somnath to kidnap Tapur and this Somnath  had implemented it.  He had taken her out of City to make std call  through Tapur with Tupur voice