"I had to come; your phone's dead," Roman responded looking around.

"Who said that? My phone is perfectly fine."

"Wow, who's the handsome stranger?" a girl remarked. "Do you think I can get his number?"

"He seems to be with Serena," another voice chimed in.

"What? Really? What a bummer. I could have let him bring a whore out of me."

I noticed Tyler's intense gaze fixed on me, so I seized Roman's arm and swiftly led him away with me.

For a fleeting moment, I sensed his gaze linger where I had touched him before he returned his attention to me.

"You said your phone is not dead." He said, "if that's the case then why didn't you respond to my calls and messages?"

"What? When did you call or text me? Oh, wait..." I added, "So it was you. I thought you're some weirdo so I blocked you."

He narrowed his eyes, replying, "Whatever. Tomorrow's the weekend. I presume you're free?"

"Yes, but why?" I inquired.

"There's a photoshoot planned for us, for a renowned magazine. Make sure your schedule is clear."

"I'll check and confirm," I replied cautiously.

A smug grin formed on his face. "There's no choice, Kitten. I'm only asking because Uncle insists. Either you join the shoot willingly, or I'll drag you there."

"You won't. I will tell your uncle you're being rude to me." I retorted, remembering the warning call I received from Uncle Sam about reporting Roman's behavior.

He took a dangerous step closer, his voice dropping down to hell, "Are you threatening me, Kitten?" I stood my ground against his intense and threatening presence. "You know it wouldn't be difficult for me to dig a hole for your 5ft2 inch frame." He was dangerously close to me. I could've smelled his intoxicating cologne. "Be a good girl and behave."

I was not going down with his threats. Somehow I was able to gather courage and said, "Cute. Do you take requests? I'd appreciate it if you could manage your schedule and help me dig a hole in my backyard. There are a few things I need to bury... like your tailor-made Armani suit." With a defiant smirk, I slid my paint-splattered hand across his pristine attire, leaving a trail of white streaks.

He was shocked, jaw clenching and unclenching. But soon it was replaced by a menacing expression as his lips twisted up in an evil smirk and he muttered ominously, "Interesting. Very interesting." I stepped back. It's better to keep a safe distance with this psycho. "I hate to be a hand towel but.." he grabbed my arm and I tried to break free but he casually wiped my arm with his suit, "if that's what my future wife wants, so be it."

He was insane. Super insane. Whatever Lexi said about him was undoubtedly true.

"I'm heading back to class," I stated, pulling my arm away from him.

He nodded. I walked past him. "Also.." I stopped and turned back, "Unblock me."

Returning to my class, I found everyone already engrossed in their work, nearly halfway through.

"Why was he here? Is everything alright?" Myra inquired, her concern evident.

"It's nothing. He just wanted me to unblock him," I dismissed the unnecessary details.

"How charming," Myra remarked with a narrowed gaze.

"What are you all creating?" Mrs. Lu queried, examining their progress.

"We're sculpting Serena's handsome friend," one of the girls replied.

At the end of the class one thing was clear. Mrs. Lu didn't have thing for big tits as Roman's sculpture was chosen for national art exhibition.

•~•~•

"That's a great opportunity." Cherry exclaimed when I mentioned photoshoot. "Ask him to take you on a date, but not in a fancy restaurant. That would be too easy for him. Let's aim for booking the entire amusement park."

"Really? Why?" I hesitated; spending time alone with him was not on my list of priorities. Who knew what he might pull, like tossing me out of a Ferris wheel?

"It scares me when you're overly excited," Myra remarked, taking a sip of her coffee. "Remember the last time she was overly excited?" She teased, setting her coffee cup down with a grin. "It was when she was thrilled to meet her favorite author. She'd imagined this handsome figure, but it turned out he was a 70-year-old who wasn't quite the literary idol she expected. He was a pervert who thought he'd attract girls by writing smut."

I laughed. The disappointment on cherry's face was priceless.

"Please don't remind me of my horrible choices."Cherry shuddered. "But this time it's different. Trust me. Men hate it when women are demanding. And men like Roman hate it even more when you try to bring them out of their comfort zone."

•~•~•

Thanks for reading ✿ Keep voting, sharing and commenting. It will motivate me to update more chapters frequently ✿