Train Ride

"Those moves were so awesome. You are amazing Garth." Alexis says happily as she and Garth are in the train.

"And you with the log! Where'd you learn that?" Garth asks.

"Humphrey taught me actually. But seriously you were awesome." Alexis says as she smiles.

"And so were you. We make a pretty good team huh?" Garth asks as Alexis chuckles.

"We do. The moon sure is beautiful tonight." Alexis says as she and Garth go over to the open door and look at the full moon.

"Yeah. It is. Alexis?" Garth asks as he sees Alexis begin to howl.

"Yeah?" Alexis asks as she stops howling.

"What are you doing?" Garth asks.

"Sorry. Sometimes I just can't help myself. Listen I know Alphas and Omegas aren't supposed to howl together but would you want to join me? Nobody has to know. And it'd one time." Alexis says.

"Oh no. My howl it's not very good." Garth says as he backs away from Alexis slightly.

"Oh I know. Trust me I heard the other night. But that's okay. I can teach you." Alexis says as Garth looks at her curiously.

"You'd do that?" Garth asks as Alexis nods.

"Yeah. If you want." Alexis says.

"Okay." Garth says as he smiles and sits back beside Alexis.

"Alright. Take a deep breath. Howl from right here. And I'll join in." Alexis says as she gently touches Garth on his chest causing him to smile nervously before the two begin howling happily.

"We sound pretty good together." Garth says as he and Alexis stop howling.

"Yeah. We do. See? That's so good." Alexis says as Garth howls happily.

"Thanks Alexis. I really enjoyed that." Garth says as he smiles.

"Me too." Alexis says.

"Come on. We should get some sleep." Garth says as he stands up.

"Yeah." Alexis says as she follows Garth over to some hay to lay down.

*Timeskip*

"Just do it. He howled at the moon with you." Marcel says as Alexis is later awake talking with him and Paddy as Garth is sleeping.

"That was just the moment. And anyway are you guys crazy?" Alexis asks quietly.

"That's up for debate." Paddy says.

"He's sleeping. So be quiet." Alexis says annoyedly.

"Yes. Quiet." Marcel says.

"What are you guys doing here?" Alexis asks.

"Making sure that you don't forget the run of the course." Paddy says.

"Jasper Park. It is a few miles up. Do not miss it." Marcel says.

"Jasper. Few miles. Got it." Alexis says.

"Good. I've got to say your boyfriend looks quite handsome when he sleeps." Marcel says as the group looks at a sleeping Garth.

"He's not my boyfriend." Alexis says before Paddy and Marcel run into a large sign as Alexis looks over at Garth and sighs before going over and gently nudging him awake.

"Alexis?" Garth asks sleepily.

"Garth wake up. Wake up." Alexis says.

"Where are we?" Garth asks as he yawns and gets up.

"We're... We're in Jasper." Alexis says as she and Garth go over and sit by the opening.

"We're home." Garth says.

"Yup. We're home." Alexis says.

"There's something..." Alexis and Garth say in union.

"You go ahead." Alexis says as she smiles at Garth.

"Alexis I just wanted to tell you these past couple of days they've been fun. I've had fun being with you. Even if we didn't exactly get along at first." Garth says.

"Really?" Alexis asks in surprise.

"Really." Garth says.

"Well that's... That's great. Because I wanted to tell you that I... Oh no." Alexis says as she sees Garth is no longer beside her and sees he is running toward the two packs in the distance as they are preparing to fight.

"All I asked was for you to follow our customs. To unite the packs. But no. Your son had to up and run away." Winston says angrily.

"I didn't run away." Garth says as he and Alexis come running over to the others as Tony, Winston, Kate and Eve come running over.

"Garth! I was so worried. Where have you been?" Tony asks.

"In Idaho." Alexis says.

"Idaho? What were you doing in Idaho?" Tony asks.

"We were taken by humans to another park." Garth says.

"We were supposed to repopulate." Alexis says as Tony growls at Alexis.

"You were supposed to do what?" Tony asks a she snaps at Alexis before Garth gets in front of her protectively.

"But don't worry dad. We didn't. Alexis helped me get back home." Garth says.

"You did?" Tony asks as Alexis nods.

"I did." Alexis says.

"Thank you." Tony says as Alexis nods.

"Yeah. You're welcome." Alexis says.

"But I came back..." Garth says.

"You came back to marry Kate." Winston says as he gestures to Kate.

"Yes. And unite the packs!" Garth shouts as wolves start howling and barking happily.

"You're still getting married?" Alexis asks as she looks at Garth.

"Yeah. Yes. Isn't it great? No more fighting during hunts. No more scraps and bones at dinnertime. We're going to unite the packs." Garth says as Alexis looks at him sadly before walking off.