Moonlight Howl

"So do you see Garth?" Lilly asks as she, Alexis and Kate come walking up the hill at the Moonlight Howl.

"Yeah. Do you know who you're looking for?" Alexis asks.

"Guys I'm not even sure what he looks like." Kate says.

"So you're being matched with a wolf you know nothing about even before meeting him? That's always comforting." Alexis says.

"It's my responsibility Alexis. We need this to keep the peace. But I'm sure..." Kate says as she stops talking as the group sees a strong brown wolf standing on a rock ledge.

"Whoa." Alexis says.

"We'll know him when we see him. So I'm guessing that's Garth." Kate says before the wolf spots the group and comes walking over.

"Hey Kate." Garth says.

"Wow." Lilly says.

"Garth hello. Good to see you. Humphrey?" Kate asks as Humphrey drops from above and begins kicking dirt and dust at Garth making him cough.

"My butt! My butt. It really hurts. You should really do something about that cough. Be careful Kate. There's something going around. Tails and ears are falling off literally. Name's Humphrey." Humphrey says as he looks at Garth.

"Garth." Garth says annoyedly.

"Wow. You are a... You are a big one aren't you? Wow. You're practically a moose. Where you hiding them antlers?" Humphrey asks.

"Who's the coyote?" Garth asks.

"Who's the coyote? I get it. That's good 'cause I'm like..." Humphrey says.

"No one important. Lilly, Alexis why don't you take little coyote Humphrey and run along?" Kate says as Alexis rolls her eyes.

"Fine by me. Not like an Omega is necessarily welcome hardly anywhere anyhow." Alexis says as she walks off.

"Wait Alexis. I'll come with you." Lilly says as she runs to catch up to Alexis while Humphrey walks off.

*Timeskip*

"No Salty. I've told you no countless times already." Alexis says as she is walking next to a pond with Salty right behind her.

"What was that?" Salty asks as he and Alexis both stop hearing a strange and awful sounding howl.

"No idea. Sounded like a sick animal whatever it is. But seriously Salty no." Alexis says sternly.

"Oh come on Alexis. We're both Omegas. What's the harm in howling together?" Salty asks.

"Because I'm not interested. You're a sweet guy and all but I don't see you that way. My answer is no. Now please leave me be." Alexis says angrily.

"Fine. I'll leave you alone." Salty says as he sighs in defeat.

"Thank you." Alexis says as she sits by a pond facing away from Salty.

"Bye Alexis." Salty says as Alexis hears him walk off before hearing a twig snap and growls.

"Salty if I've told you once I've told you a thousand- Oh! Garth! Um what are you doing here?" Alexis asks in surprise as she turns to see Garth.

"I'm looking for Kate." Garth says.

"My sister?" Alexis asks confusedly.

"Oh. She's your sister?" Garth asks curiously.

"Yeah. Lilly and I are her sisters. Though I'm an adopted sister. But still family. Anyway why are you looking for her?" Alexis asks curiously.

"Well she took off earlier. Said she went to get water and never came back. I guess she wanted a break." Garth says.

"Well I haven't seen her." Alexis says.

"Oh. Well maybe I could stay with you for a bit. I don't mind the company." Garth says as he smiles at Alexis.

"Well I do. Alphas and Omegas aren't meant to mix." Alexis says as she turns back toward the pond.

"So? Doesn't mean we can't chat." Garth says as he goes over to Alexis.

"You don't have to be nice to me. You're an Alpha. I'm not. I know the rules. You won't hurt my feelings." Alexis says as she drinks from the pond.

"You don't like Alphas very well do you?" Garth asks as he looks at Alexis curiously.

"The rules certainly don't make it easy to ignore the laws. Only natural." Alexis says as she looks up at Garth.

"Well I don't mind us talking. You seemed like you could use the company." Garth says as Alexis steps away from the pond.

"More like I've been getting pestered all night by Omegas that I have no interest in and came over here to get some peace." Alexis says as she and Garth begin walking near the pond.

"Sounds like fun." Garth says as he chuckles.

"Not really." Alexis says as she smiles slightly.

"Well you certainly are an attractive Omega. I can see why." Garth says as Alexis smiles kindly at him.

"You're easy on the eyes yourself Mr. Macho. So how'd the bowl howling go with my sister?" Alexis asks.

"Oh uh well I think it went good. I mean uh she seemed pretty speechless." Garth says nervously.

"Oh so uh was that you howling I heard?" Alexis asks curiously.

"Yeah. Pretty uh good right?" Garth asks as Alexis gives a nervous look.

"Yeah. Totally. Oof." Alexis says as she feels something bite her in the hind leg.

"You okay?" Garth asks concernedly.

"Yeah. Just felt something bite me on the hind leg." Alexis says as something hits Garth in the side.

"Ouch! Well whatever it was just decided to bite me too." Garth says before he and Alexis start feeling drowsy and collapse as they pass out.