Chapter 8: Night 3

Start from the beginning

(Six different ways go deep inside) Jaune puts the bags of broken glass and dusts into the trashcan to take it outside the pizzaria. He fixes the chairs that were broken.

(I'll tell them anything at all) He begans wiping the windows and he squeezes the towel to squeeze out all of that dirty water into the bucket. He then wipes the windows and doors.

(I know I'll give them more and more) Once finished cleaning the entire pizzaria, he wipes the sweat out of his brow and looks at his cleaning, satisfied on what he has done. The chairs were fixed and the tables were put with fresh new tablecloths.

(Stop at 1:30)

Jaune: Man. So far, everything's good. Time to take the trash out and I can continue my shift.

Jaune grabs the trash and drags it out of the pizzaria. Unknown to him, Freddy was watching him clean the entire time.

Timeskip

It is currently 3:55 AM and Jaune is seen sleeping. He accidentally slept from cleaning the pizzaria and was exhausted.

Jaune then woke up in Emerald Forest. He looks around and was confused.

Jaune: W-Where am I? Am I in Emerald Forest...? But, why?

He looks at his surroundings and sees five children. The first one is the boy that Cardin encountered, but he is now earing a white hat with a black stripe.

The second was also a boy. The boy is brown, with black hair and brown eyes. He wears a dark blue long-sleeved shirt with two white horizontal stripes, along with grayish blue jeans and cool gray shoes; he is wearing what seems to be a white headband with paper bunny ears.

The third was is a girl. She has long straight blonde hair tied into pigtails and blue eyes. She wears a white shirt with long yellow sleeves, along with orange pants and dark gray shoes; she wears a white cardboard bib.

The fourth child is another boy. He has shirt ginger hair and gray eyes. He wears a plain long sleeved orange shirt, along with dark blue jeans and black shoes; he is seen wearing a hook made out of cardboard in his right hand.

The final one is yet another boy. He has short blonde hair and blue eyes. He also wears a long-sleeved brown shirt with yellow horizontal stripes, along with grayish blue jeans and light brown shoes.

 He also wears a long-sleeved brown shirt with yellow horizontal stripes, along with grayish blue jeans and light brown shoes

Jaune looked at them, confused and soon realized that those were the missing children.

Jaune: W-What is this? Y-You're the children that disappeared, right?

The children didn't say anything as they continued to look at Jaune.

Jaune: Look, I'm not gonna hurt you. I'm a kind guy. I just want to finish my job. I come in peace. Who... abducted you?

Then, the blonde kid spoke to him.

Blonde kid: If we would tell you, what will you give us?

Jaune: ...I-I'll do anything. I want to avenge you.