No. Give me the address.

Why he making this shit difficult beating around the bush and shit.

" I'll give it to you but don't go there you'll scare her. " "I won't."

Lies. Im going to go there and sit outside her building and wait for her ass to come out.

"Dougie deadass. Don't do that shit. " He said taking his phone out.

My phone dinged with her address on it.

I locked it in my maps to see how far she was.

30 minutes. It's no fucking way she live 30 minutes away.

"Where she work ? " I quizzed. Kay shrugged his shoulders. " Ion know some office building on the East Side. For real though don't do no nut shit , she got a nigga too so -"

I zoned out hearing that sentence.

She got a nigga . Okay ion give a fuck.

I don't even know why I'm asking all this shit I don't even like Troie.

That shit was years ago. But I just wanna see her .

" Dougie , you heard me ? " Kay said snapping his fingers in my face.

"Yea , I gotta clear my head imma see y'all tomorrow. " I said getting up and putting on my hoodie .

"For real B don't do no nut shit ." He said as I walked out.

~~~
I ended up finding out where she worked at.

She worked up the street from the spot which I didn't even know cause I never seen her.

Fuck she hiding from me for ? Ian the one who blocked her.

She came out of the building with her skirt, heels and white blouse on.

I laughed to myself. She always said she'd never work in an office building. Fucking liar.

Think this through no nut shit.

I should crack her ass over the head with a bottle and put her in my car but then I'd be going back to jail.

And we don't have time for that.

I watched from my mirror as she turned the corner and that's when I got out.

I trailed behind her tryna think of something to say.

She began to walk a little faster about to cross the street.

Hurry up nigga !

" Yo buggy ! " I said loud enough so she could hear me.

She stopped in her tracks. She didn't turn around or nothing just stopped.

I could see her breath blowing in the air.

Can she turn the fuck around ? This ain't no fucking movie.

"Get away from me Bishop." She said still walking.

So I followed behind her. "Buggy , slow down I'm tryna talk to you. "

"I said go away ." She said picking up her pace.

"Troie."

She stopped again turning around slowly. 

I forgot how good she looked. Which made me pause.

Her lashes were done but the lil natural look and she had lipgloss on her lips which made the beauty mark on her lip shine.

I looked down at her chest which was almost out her blouse seeing the small gold " T " I brought her still around her neck.

I felt myself get hard in my jeans as she made a face at me as we stood in the middle of the street. 

Shit we in the middle of the fucking street.

I grabbed her arm and pulled her across the street so that we was on the side walk.

She looked at me snatching away. "Who told you where I worked at ? Kay ? Jaliyah ? "

I sucked my teeth. "What no . I don't speak to Jaliyah and Kay ain't give me shit I wanna know where the fuck you been at ? "

She looked down at her feet and played with her fingers. She's about to lie.

"Emmy , I swear word to my dead if you lie imma get mad tight out this bitch. The fuck have you been at ? You telling me you been working twenty minutes away this whole time and ain't say shit ?Blocked a nigga for nothing what the fuck is wrong with you ? Deadass ."

"Stop talking to me like that Bishop , I'm not a fucking child." She snapped .

I furrowed my eyebrows. "So why the fuck you been hiding then ian done shit to you."

"Get away from me I don't wanna see you. And tell Kay to not come back over my house anymore ." She said brushing past me walking away.

I'm not chasing her.

But shit she looked good.

But im not chasing her , imma just go to her apartment.

And wait for her there.

Layla🩷 - I don't like how you left out the spot earlier like I wasn't there
Layla🩷- like you deadass have no respect when I leave you don't be mad.