Chapter 8: The God of Destruction

Start from the beginning

"Ezra! You alright?" Sabin asked in concerned.

"Kannan?" Hera asked. "What's wrong?"

"There's. . . a great disturbance in the Force," Kannan said between pants.

"Like hundreds of people are crying out in terror," Ahsoka added.

"And being burned alive," Ezra finished in horror. Hera and Sabine shared a look of concern. That wasn't good.

_______________________

Princess Azula held her temples. Beside her, Darth Vader stiffened and his head turned to the side. 

"Lord Vader, Princess Azula," Winter ran towards them, her face pale. "You need to see this," she said, offering her Scroll with a shaky hand. Azula rose an eyebrow while Vader showed no visible reaction as she reached for the Scroll.

Union City

Union City. It was a blend of all kingdoms and nations. Benders, non-Benders, humans and Faunus. It was also the birth place of Margret Carter who became the world's first Super Solder and one of the first superheroes during the Great War.

The quiet, peaceful night is broken when loud sirens and alarms are heard throughout the city.

Half a mile from the city in the bay, water began to bulge as a blue light glowed beneath the surface. Out of the foam rose Godzilla. The male Saurian Kaiju roared as he rose out of the water and crashed through a bridge in front of him. His jaws parted and he let out a haunting roar.

Time to make good on his promise to Captain Carter.

"People of Remnant, this is Steve Martin of Remnant News." A news reporter said as the event is broadcasted live on television for the whole world to see. "A Kaiju is attacking Union City, something that has not happened in nearly a decade. The Kaiju seems to bare a resemblance to the Kaiju Girl known as Godzilla but has no human resemblance whatsoever other than its upright posture."

"The Kaiju is making its way to the shore. The military is scrambling to defend the city. Evacuations are starting to take place but with the military not being effective against this Kaiju, it may not be an option. The monster does not look phased by the missiles and lasers fired at it at all."

Caine and the remaining Troopers and Decepticons were watching the rampage, broadcasting on their Scrolls and a TV screen. Yang woke up on a stretcher. Red flames flickered at the corner of her eyes. "What's going on?" she asked before she saw the footage of Alpha Predator One rampaging through a city. ". . . Forget I asked." she muttered, laying back down.

The city now only evacuated 30% of its people ten minutes into the attack as Godzilla wades through the buildings towards the center of town. With a purposeful grimace and a terrible sound, Godzilla pulled the high tension wires down. He can see the humans running in the streets as the soldiers try their best to evacuate them with others trying to drive the Kaiju off with their weaponry or Bending attacks, but nothing helped as they get crushed by Godzilla's foot or buildings falling on top of them and it was pure chaos as Godzilla just went through buildings as if they were made of tissue paper. A crowd of people ran down a street as cars, trucks and trains were flying from past the intersection.

Helpless people on a subway train scream as Godzilla looks in on them. He picks up a bus in his hand before throwing it back down. His spines glowed neon blue and he began spewing his Atomic Breath across the city. Fires spread through the city, bridges fell and explosions ignited everywhere he went.

He felt something hit his foot and saw that he had stepped on a railroad and a train had slammed into his foot. Opening his jaws, Godzilla leaned down and picked up a part of the train and held in the air before crushing it with his jaws like a tin can. He walked onto a street where crowds of people were fleeing for their lives. Godzilla growled as he stepped on two handfuls of the people before he spun around, his tail crashing through the buildings around him like a wrecking ball. Then he reached the center of the city, there stood a statue of Captain Carter. He growled at the statue before he reached up and grabbed its head. He then broke the stone head off. Spinning around, Godzilla Tail Whipped the statue and broke it off its knees. He stared at the head in his hands before he crushed it to rubble and roared to the heavens.