22.

7669 Words

Kennith's POV

Casts gone. I naked except for my diaper. I in my safe place. And daddy is here to keep me safe. And I have lots of soft stuff all around me to play with. I was in an ocean of soft, fluffy, warm... stuff. So why not go for a swim in it all. And that's what I did. I dove in and started to swim around my ocean of fluffy friends.

After swimming for a long time, feeling all the new stuff I could, I had to come up for air. And something to eat. I was so hungry, but I was having fun too. That's when I spotted it. In the corner of my world was an island. On that island was food. I swam to the island and got my much needed food. But as I picked up my bottle of food and brought it to my mouth, I hit myself with it right in my noes. And I have to say, a nipple up the noes no feel good.

But then a giant came near and took my food from me. But him was a nice giant and he picked me up too. He laid me back in his arms and put my food in my mouth for me. The giant fed me and kept me warm. He even covered me with a warm fuzzy blanket so I not get cold out of my ocean of fuzzy friends. I closed my eyes as I sucked down my food. I lay there in his arms until all my food was gone. Then the giant put me to his chest and started patting my back. It felt so nice, the rhythm going right through me. A moment later all the air in me came out and I sigh in relief. I keep my eyes closed and just relax on my giant's chest.

——————————————————————————

Joey's POV

He was talking and swimming around in his playpen for almost an hour. The swimming around I understood. But the talking, I couldn't understand at all. He sounded like he would say something to one of the toys, then he would laugh like the toy told him a joke or something. But his talking was not speech at all. More like just sounds made up on the spot.

Every now and then a toy would fly up and land back in the pen. Sometimes they would land right on top of his head. I am so glad they were all the soft toys this time. I cringed the first time I saw one land on his head. But it was like he didn't even notice where they landed. One that he had just got done talking to, landed right in front of him again. He started talking to it again like it was a different toy all together. Then it went flying again.

But after about an hours of this he finally turned and spotted the bottle I had put in the corner of his pen. He swam to it slowly and I knew he was getting tired. I almost laughed when he picked it up and almost shoved it up his noes. Talk about funny faces. He looked like the bottle shoved itself up his noes.

Trying my best not to laugh, I got up and grabbed the bottle form him. At first he looked up at me like I was some sort of monster. But when I picked him up a moment later, he was happy again. I quickly wrapped him in one of the fuzzier blankets before I laid him on my arm and put his bottle to his mouth. I was a little concerned he wouldn't drink it. It has been cooling off for the last hour. But the moment I put that bottle of formula to his lips, he started sucking it down.

I sat back on the couch to make us both more comfortable. At first I thought he had passed out lying there. But he had just closed his eyes and kept drinking. When his bottle was done I put him to my chest and burped him. I was patting his back when I heard the air finally leave him. A moment later he sighed with relief. A moment after that, I heard little snores coming from him. I kept him there as I turned my body. I kicked my feet up on the couch and decided to take a little nap with him. With him being my blanket and breathing on my neck, it didn't take me long to join him in dream land.

——————————————————————————

Waking up while someone is shoving there finger up your noes, is not a good thing. Sitting up really fast and having to catch someone that was on your chest, also is not a good thing. It sorta makes you panic just a little bit. And when that same someone is now laughing at you, it makes you want to tickle them. Tickle them until they pee themselves. And that's just what I did. Granted, it did only took me two minutes of tickling. But I got my revenge. "No more waking me up by shoving anything up my noes. You got that little guy?" He was having a hard time not laughing, but he did nod to me.