one more time, please.

After a while people kept asking bada why was she still with y/n , and why shes acting very weird lately.

  Bada didnt knew what that meant , she was alyways with y/n and having fun with her she didnt know why people said weird things like shes acting very weird because she was just hanging out with y/n thats all she did.  so that doesnt make her weird as bada thought.

Actually y/n was dead. Y/n passed away some days ago and bada was still seeing y/n because y/n kept being next to her alyways as a ghost. Bada didnt believe that because y/n was alyways with her she didnt believe that y/n was dead it couldnt be real no she cant accept it...

But it happened, bada was still saying that she doesnt want to believe that but then chocol showed a picture with y/n in the hospital then brin bada to the hospital where y/n body was covered with a white blanket. Bada was shocked and couldnt believe that happened, how the hell did it even happened? Bada started to cry.

She realised how much she loved y/n it hurts to find out that shes death and she was only in her imagination its not real for her it doesnt feel real. Bada loved y/n very much and alyways even if they would argue she will go back to y/n no matter what. Bada's heart belongs to y/n she couldn't accept what happened. After seeing y/n death and accepting that she was dead she wasnt going outside very much lately because she kept thinking of y/n everything reminded bada lee of y/n and it hurts. She would stay in her bed everyday without doing anything .

After some years she accepted that y/n was dead and tried to get over her but she couldnt , everything she would do with different persons would remind her of y/n or even places would remind her of y/n. After 1 year she actually accepted that y/n was dead and tried to forget more now about y/n and focus on herself and the future because now y/n was in the past.

Bada got into a relationship with chocol they ended up telling everyone that they got together and they were all happy for them. Later they married, even thought bada was now with chocol y/n was still in her heart and sometimes she would think what if y/n was still alive.  Bada wishes she could go back in time when y/n was alive and enjoy every second with her and dont argue with her that much like they used to argue.

She was hoping for a future with y/n but that couldn't happen, so now she tries to find y/n in  chocol she still cant accept that  y/n its dead. Bada alyways get deja vu's with chocol because everything she now does in any relationship reminds her of y/n so in conclusion bada wished to spend more time with y/n.

- please love ur close ones and remain close with them, even if ur not close to the persons u used to  be very closed to please check out on them. I wish i could see y/n again for once to tell her that im sorry. Please enjoy every second of ur life with ur current friend and dont ever regret it, be glad that u did it.

- bada lee.