betrayal.

You were in bed still feeling bad about what u did to bada Lee as a notification pop up u pick up ur phone and see a message from bada.

- Hey y/n i was thinking of u lately since you apologized I will forgive you love. Ur alyways through my mind u know that and I can't leave u that easy, i know I made u to feel scared that I will leave you but don't worry I won't leave you love, i accept your apology. I'm also sorry about the fact that I didn't trust u enough with chocol , i should have been trusting you because I know that you wouldn't lie to me. I love you so much Y/n you should sleep since it's late! I'll see you tommorow now I'm going to sleep love goodnight.

That was the message from bada Lee. But little did y/n knew that bada was writing this message while cuddling with chocol. It was a completely mess and if y/n would find out about this I don't think all of these will end well.

Y/n smiled at bada's message then went also to sleep.

Bada was still cuddling with chocol , as bada smirks she got on top of chocol and kissed her passionately. Chocol closed her eyes feeling turned on and the pleasure of bada kissing her. Bada was definitely better than y/n at this point. Bada continues to kiss chocol but she decided to take this to another level. Bada got off her shirt and chocol blushed as bada chuckled.
- oh love ur very beautiful don't u think so? Ah by the way don't be too loud.
Bada said winking but then suddenly chocol pushed her gently and got on top of bada smirking.
- i dont think that you will be the top this night.
Chocol said and kissed bada's neck as a moan escaped from bada's mouth. She was so turned on by how bold it's chocol but she already knew that chocol was much more a bottom than a top.
As chocol was continuing to kiss bada's bod she felt a hand going into her hair and bada fastly kissed chocol neck. Bada got back on top of chocol and continues to pleasure her as she took of chocol pants. They were all making out luckily that chocol wasn't that loud so no one heard them.

In the morning chocol woke up all naked next to bada. She looked at bada admiring her beautiful face and gave her a small kiss on the lips as bada smirks and hugged chocol.
- chocol Ur already turning me on in the morning it's crazy how insane I'm for u.. remember that no one needs to find out about us especially y/n.
Chocol nodded as a knock was on the door , bada looked at chocol then got up as she walked to the door she looked through the visor and saw y/n she fastly ran to chocol and told her to dress as chocol nodded and did what she was supposed to.

Bada Lee opened the door and hugged y/n smiling.

- hey love. I missed u , why did u came here? Bada asked.
- well I just really missed you too! And wanted to see u
Y/n Said smiling. As y/n walked in she sat on the couch looking at bada
- shouldn't we get ready for show? Y/n asked bada while smiling
- ah yes let's get ready for show! Bada said .

Y/n went to the bathroom to change as bada went into her room she told chocol to leave now since y/n won't see her at all. Chocol nodded then walked to the door as she left. After chocol left y/n came out of the bathroom.

- ur really beautiful my love, let's go now.

Y/n blushed as bada Said that then they walked together to the show. When bada arrived there y/n walked to audrey and talked with her. Meanwhile chocol smirks at bada , she also arrived to the show but she went to her seat. Kirsten walked up to bada Lee.
- hey bada, um i saw chocol walking to u last night into your room and then I suddenly hear weird sounds.. did you two did something?

Kirsten asked then bada tried to remain calm

- ah yes dont worry Kirsten , we were just doing pillow fights we didn't did anything else, and I didn't broke up with y/n we are still together so don't worry! Ah yes I'm also with y/n I trust you cause I don't think u will say anything to anyone. Still don't tell y/n that chocol was over to my house in the night she will get jealous and I don't want to argue with her cause we already argued yesterday, I trust you Kirsten now I'll go to my pretty girlfriend.

Kirsten nodded then Bada walked to y/n chocol was a little bit jealous watching bada acting like they didn't do anything last night but it was better cause if y/n would find out about what chocol and bada did last night it wouldn't end up right. Everything would be messed up and there would be just tension in the whole air. Bada wrapped her arm around y/n neck as y/n turned around and smiled. Audrey smiled.

- oh yeah are u two together or something? Cause you two lately have been very close and acting a little bit weird! Just asking I mean I don't mind if u aren't and if ur just two close best friends.

Audrey said.

-don't worry Audrey we're just close friends that's all no need to worry. I already have my mind on someone so no need to worry.

Bada said then audrey nodded. It was time for the battle now they all went to their seats and now it was time for yoonji and Kirsten. Everyone was watching them closely meanwhile chocol kept looking at bada because she was very in love with her.