or maybe in this universe

In the morning y/n woke up next to chocol all of her hair was messy , she could still feel chocol lips touch hers. Last night was just different it felt so good as y/n got up from her bed she could feel chocol hand stopping her as she wrappped her arms around her waist.

- chocol let go off me we need to get ready you know that dont act dumb.

Chocol groaned annoyed then let go off y/n she didnt want to let go off y/n tho because she wanted again to feel the pleasure she felt last night that y/n gave her. Anyways, as y/n got dressed she saw someone calling her then she picks up, it was bada.

- look y/n I get it that u dont want me back but please give me just one chance and thats all! Thats all i want love please dont be like this and lets be together again, if not just give me one more chance. I promise i will treat u better than i did and i wont cheat on you anymore, i love you very much you know that y/n lets just get back together i love you so much darling so please just forgive me.

Y/n looked at bada's message as she got up and started to make some coffee while thinking of bada's message, maybe she should forget her and start things again.. or maybe not? Y/n didnt knew what to do, bada alyways did something bad and most of the time they would argue but y/n really loved bada , but also if they start over again bada might change if she would really love y/n, or maybe y/n should be better with chocol.. but tho it was just one night with her and maybe chocol was worse than bada since y/n didnt knew chocol very much. She was overthinking very much while making the coffee chocol hugged her from behind as y/n looked at chocol. "Chocol dont take this too seriously it was just a night stand." Y/n said as chocol eyes widened she stopled hugging y/n and said "what?! What do you mean?! Y/n u cant do that!" Y/n looked annoyed at chocol attitude she knew that chocol might be worse than bada so she sighs and started to explain to chocol

- Look chocol im very sorry that u might had take this seriously , i should've told u before to not take this seriously because this was just a night stand for me. I dont even know u enough to be together with you chocol and you dont know me that good either so its not a big deal, dont make such a big deal of it since u dont even know me at all. Well im sorry that u took this seriously and that i didnt told u before to not take this seriously , i was thinking that you would know that its just a stand night.. Also my heart belongs to someone else and that someone else its bada. Im sorry again chocol cause i wont let u win bada, just watch me and see how i will get bada back and how lonely u will be after i will expose ur ugly ass. Now leave this damn house and never show up into my house ever again or in my face. I hate you get out hoe.

Chocol looked surprised and then she got mad as she grabbed violently her jacket and went out as she shuts hard the door, y/n called bada, when bada saw y/n calling her she immediately picked up. Y/n smiled as she took a sip of her coffee then suddenly she spoke up to bada.

- i will forgive u bada but u will have to change in order to forgive you, first u should be more loyal and if u ever cheat on me it wouldnt end up good at ALL. Also dont meet with chocol i dont like her at all you know that i hate her and the fact that u made out with her.. kristen told me by the way, so dont meet chocol cause i will have a mental jealousy break down and it wouldnt end up so well we would probably break up and i dont think you want that and i dont want that either so be careful with me cause you know that im jealous.. you know bada i never knew that you meant that much to me.. my heart just belongs to you i cant give up on you so i guess that u will be stucked with me forever.

- yes ma'am everything for my beautiful , pretty girlfriend.