1st battle

Y/n was getting ready for her ever first battle, she was very afraid because she had to dance battle with chocol which it's a very talented dancer. Y/n was all sweating of the thought of having to compete with chocol untill Bada Lee sat next to her and whispered to her "I believe that u can beat her my love" Bada Lee said as Y/n almost blushed . Y/n pushed bada gently because if anyone would notice her blush it would be very sus since no one knows they're dating. But now y/n needed to forget about Bada and focus on her battle cause it will start right now, y/n got up so also chocol did it was a very big tension in the air everyone was staring at the two of u because both of them were great dancer which was a very important battle then. As chocol started to dance everyone had her eyes on her only bada Lee had her eyes on y/n , she didn't have a shit about chocol she waited for y/n round.

Now y/n round was coming. She was all sweating from emotions as she looked at bada, bada gave her a smirk then winks at her. Chocol noticed the smirk as she got a bit suspicious but she didn't care as she stops dancing now it was y/n turn. Y/n takes a big breath in and out as she started to dance everyone cheered for y/n especially bada. Bada was the loudest in the crew which was kinda making y/n happy. As y/n continues to dance it was the end of the battle. Y/n has stopped and the tension was very big between them but. Y/n has win.

Everyone was happy for her while chocol was glaring at y/n , but chocol had an idea in her mind.

After the dance battle everyone went to their rooms as u walked to ur room with bada , you looked behind just to see chocol as u see chocol u stop walking and also nada starts looking at chocol.

bada looked annoyed because chocol hugged u , you were also surprised not knowing what to say when chocol hugged you . Y/n just stayed like that not knowing what to do especially because bada was the type of a very jealous person when it comes about her love ones.

Chocol let go off u as she walked to her room which was weird but y/n just sighs and pretends like nothing happened as you made ur way back to ur room with bada , it was very awkward since that moment with chocol happened and bada didn't said anything untill u two arrived to the room.

As u two arrived bada sat on the bed annoyed as she lets out a loud sigh.
- Y/n u know damn well that I don't like anybody to be that close to u, why did u let chocol hug u ? You didn't even did anything tho which got on my nerves. You know that I'm very jealous when it comes about you because ur my girlfriend and no one it's allowed to be that close to u except me.

Bada said as she stared at Y/n waiting for her to answer.
- Sorry love i promise next time I won't let anyone be that close to me. But I didn't wanted to be mean ! I mean if u say that u were jealous I will try my best.

Bada was still glaring at y/n because she was very jealous still she couldn't believe that y/n let chocol to be that close to her. Y/n went to the kitchen and grabbed a glass of water as she took an sip of the water she came back to the living room just to see bada pointing at her lap. Y/n was at first confused as she realised what bada wanted. She blushed then y/n sat on bada lap as bada caressed her hair softly , you could feel her soft hands caressing ur soft hair.

you turned ur head to look at bada as bada also looked at you , the tension in the air was crazy. Y/n leaned for a kiss then bada chuckled as she also lean in the kiss and kissed y/n. Bada puts her hand gently on y/n's neck as she caressed her neck carefully while kissing her.

You two were both kissing passionately, you put ur hand in bada's hair with ur other hand on her waist. Bada broke the kiss as she smiled at you, you smiled back at her. You two were very happy with each other but u didn't like the fact that no one knew the truth that you two were together, it was very weird because bada was the first who wanted to hide about the relationship. But it was better because if people would find out I'd would just be weird.

Later on y/n was cooking meanwhile bada was sleeping on the couch, while y/n was cooking for nada she got an message as she picks up her phone she sees that it's a message from chocol, Y/n opens the message from chocol it was a photo of her in an flirty position asking y/n if she wanted to come over to her house and watch a movie.

Y/n was very excited it would be nice to watch a movie with chocol but also she couldn't do it because of bada's jealousy issues and at the same time chocol was acting very weird actually and flirty so she wouldn't know what to say. As she sighs she started to think what answer should she gives.

Y/n forgot that her food was still on the fire as she remembers she fastly ran to the food and checked on it, the food was still in a good condition. Y/n Texts chocol
- I don't know chocol, I'll just text u later since I'm doing something and I will give u the response just let me think!"

Y/n Said as chocol sended an 👍 emoji. Y/n continues to cook as she felt something wrapping around her waist it was bada hugging her from behind, you smile.
- good morning love, how did u sleep pretty girl ?

- i did. slept good I had a very good dream about us. Bada says as she smirks. Oh by the way are u okay? Ur kinda overthinking as i can see.

- yeah I'm okay don't worry! U said as y/n still continues to think about chocol message.

Will y/n go to chocol house or not ? Will she tell instead Bada Lee about the message?