Bad blood

As you were done cooking , u put the food on the plate then u put the plate on the table , y/n smiled and looked at Bada lee , bada sat down at the table and started to eat as y/n grabbed her phone and texted back chocol "sure" bada looked at y/n's phone.
- who are u texting love? Bada asked.

- just one of my friends! I'll go now to hangout with my friend darling.

Bada nodded then kissed y/n as she told y/n to have fun. You went to changed as u put on some baggy clothes, y/n walked to chocol room.

You knocked at chocol room.

Chocol POV:

I heard a knock on the door as I got up I walked to the door then opened the door to see y/n, I hugged y/n smiling .

- come in y/n. I said in an flirty and seductive tone , it was getting late and dark outside y/n was chilling on the couch, I came outside of the bathroom as I stared some minutes at y/n admiring her beauty.

Y/n was very beautiful, she had big red lips and she alyways smelled perfect. Her eyes were so beautiful , when you were looking into y/n's eyes u could see some little sparkles sparkling. Also her smile was the most beautiful smile you could ever see, she has perfect teeth's which make her smile more beautiful. Bada Lee was really lucky to have her. But i think that y/n would look more better with me instead of bada Lee and I will prove that.

as I walked to the couch y/n looked at me, as we stared at each other I couldn't help but kiss y/n , y/n pushed me away once she looked disgusted at me. As I wanted to lean and kiss her again I heard a knock at the door. When I open the door I saw bada standing at the door with a mad look on her face . My eyes widened as I got a little panicked.

- where it's Y/n? And why did u lied to her?

Bada says angry as she wanted to step in but chocol stopped her then bada pushed chocol away from the way going to y/n as y/n hugged bada.

Chocol looked annoyed at bada and y/n of course chocol was jealous because they were hugging infront of her literally which maded her even more mad than she was. Bada let go of y/n , she looked at chocol mad, y/n could felt the tension in the air .

- chocol I'm gonna ask u again one more time. Why did u lie to y/n to come over to your house to watch a movie with u? It was very sus anyway to ask y/n at this hour it's literally 11 PM in the night , why would a friend call her friend at this hour just to "watch a movie"?

- I swear bada I didn't do anything to her! I just wanted to watch a movie with her since we are all kinda busy in the day time I call her in the night time because we can't watch a movie while dancing you know that damn well bada! Ur probably just jealous that's the thing, I don't know why would u be jealous anyways, it's not like y/n it's with you, she's available so.
Chocol said.

bada got mad she could obviously see that chocol was lying. Chocol really gave a stupid explication so bada didnt believe it at all, and the fact that chocol didn't even said the truth after bada gave her many chances to say the truth she got more mad. Bada got closer to chocol as she punched chocol in the face, chocol fallen down to the ground and looked up surprised at bada.

- chocol, do u really think I'm that stupid? Don't u know that I'm bada Lee? U can't lie to me without me finding out, and the fact that ur explication wasn't even good at all it was easier for me to find out that ur lying. I don't trust anyone like u chocol and i dont think that u know that im bada lee. That's why I gave u a punch to remind u who I am. Next time don't mess with Y/n or me, or else it will end up very badly and I don't think u want that do u? Chocol shaked her head afraid. "Good." Bada Lee said.

Bada grabbed y/n by the hand and walked outside of chocol's room leaving chocol on the floor . When you arrived at ur room bada finally speaks up.

- Y/n you know I don't like liars and lying. Why did u lie to me? U could have been tell me that chocol texted u to go over to her house in order to watch a movie but u didnt. I'm very mad at u and disappointed because I really trusted you y/n while u were lying to me . Just leave me alone untill tommorow.

Bada said as she wanted to walk in her room but y/n stopped her.

- wait bada look! I'm very sorry I didn't wanted to do lie to you but I was afraid that you will get jealous .. and ur alyways very protective and jealous, I was afraid that if I would have tell you , you will get upset or mad but now ur even more upset I'm so sorry love! I was thinking that I know you very well but I don't. If I knew that u will get that upset I would have tell u before , I'm really sorry please don't leave now I don't want u to ignore me I really love u bada.. I'm very sorry I promise from now on I will tell u everything and anything you want just don't ignore me and don't leave me , alright?

Bada sighs then ignores ur apology as she pushed ur hand away, she went into her room leaving y/n by herself. Y/n really felt bad for what she did to bada, but she didn't knew that she would be that mad and disappointed, y/n wishes that she would go back in time and tell bada Lee the truth . As y/n Lays in bed she was overthinking untill a text popped up on her phone she opened the text and it was from bada.