twelve.

( real life ! )

"congratulations lewis! pole position!" sophie grins and hugs the older driver. "thank you soph" lewis smiles and returns the hug. "don't beat yourself up georgie. you'll do better tomorrow" sophie smiles at her brother who is starting the race p18 tomorrow. "thanks soph, just disappointed in myself" george frowns. sophie hugs her brother and watches as the two mercedes drivers head off to do their media duties. sophie hangs around the mercedes garage for a little bit, taking photos of the cars and selfies in george's drivers room. she decides to wonder around the paddock. "well well, hello little russell" she turns and sees carlos smiling at her. "hey sainz" she smiles and hugs the older ferrari driver. "how are you?" she asks. "i'm all good. ready for the race tomorrow!" he grins. "well good look! see you later!" she smiles and quickly leaves when she sees a certain boy walking towards her. she makes a run for the garages.
she wonders around for a while and grabs an iced coffee. she sits down and decides to post to instagram.

( instagram ! )

@sophierussell

liked by : landonorris, charles_leclerc and 872,837 others !

quali day! well done lew on pole position! georgie, i'm still proud of you, masterclass pending for the race tomorrow! slide to the end for a surprise!🏎️🤭

@GEORGERUSSELL - the best support
-love u georgie x
@CHARLES_LECLERC - OMG SOPH!! I WANT ONE TOO
-ordering you one as we speak boo
@MAXVERSTAPPEN - pretty as always darling x
-love u maxie!
@LEWISHAMILTON - 🤍🤍
-my favourite
@LANDONORRIS - ???
@MICKSCHUMACHER - beautiful angel
- love u micky x
-@MERCEDESF1 - that's our girl!
-team🤍

1 new iMessage from lando🫠

lando🫠
ignoring me?

now why would i do that?

lando🫠
you literally just ran away from me

you're seeing things

lando🫠
come see me now

fuck
off

( real life ! )

sophie locked her phone and put it in her pocked. she sighs and runs a hand through her hair. she knew lando would come looking for her, so she decided to get out of the paddock quickly. she couldn't deal with his shit right now. she quickly stands up and throws her empty coffee cup in the bin, she makes her way towards the exit.
she grabs her paddock pass out her bag ready to use it to exit the paddock when someone grabs the pass from her hand. she panics and turns around to see a grinning lando. "give it back" she groans. "no" lando simply shrugs and wraps the lanyard around his hand. "please lando" she begs. "i just want to head back to the hotel" "ok, let's go" lando shrugs and swipes his own and sophie's paddock pass so they can exit. "can i have my pass back?" sophie asks. "nope" lando smirks. "we are gonna finish the last of us together and then you can have it back"
"fuck this, i'll just get george to get me a new one tomorrow" sophie sighs and makes her way towards the exit of the car park. she didnt drive today, obviously just getting a lift with george and lewis, which meant she had to walk to the hotel. it was only about a 30 minute walk so it wasn't too bad.
"sophie just get in the car" lando shouts. sophie ignores him and carry's on. lando sighs and jumps into his car and follows the stubborn girl. he rolls down his window and drives next to her. "get in the car now" sophie puts her middle finger up. "no"
"soohie for the love of- get in the fucking car!" lando yells. sophie jumps a little at how loud lando was. lando slams on his breaks and gets out the car. "don't you dare norris!" sophie squeals and tried to run. lando grabs her and throws her over his shoulder. he opens the door and puts her inside and quickly jumps back in and locks the doors. "you're so fucking stubborn russell!" norris groans. "i'm sorry for yelling but you piss me off!" "so just leave me alone then if i annoy you so much!" sophie shouts back. "i'm sure that blonde girl doesn't annoy you!" "jealous soph?" lando smirks. "you wish" sophie rolls her eyes. "let me out please!" sophie begs.
"nope" lando smiles and continues the drive to the hotel.

@SOPHIERUSSELL posted a new story !

new replies! —@GEORGERUSSELL - why has lando kidnapped you?-SAVE ME BROTHER@LEWISHAMILTON -🤭👀@LANDONORRIS - dramatic much @MAXVERSTAPPEN - 👀👀👀

new replies! —
@GEORGERUSSELL - why has lando kidnapped you?
-SAVE ME BROTHER
@LEWISHAMILTON -🤭👀
@LANDONORRIS - dramatic much
@MAXVERSTAPPEN - 👀👀👀