eight.

( real life ! )

travel days were also hectic. getting 20 drivers, plus reserve drivers, crew and teams onto planes and jets were the worst thing. it was so stressful. sophie always traveled with george on lewis' private jet. most of the drivers went on lewis' jet. it was huge. some drivers preferred going home before the next race or doing a stop off somewhere, but if you was going straight to the next race, lewis' jet was the place to be. he also packed it with sophie's favourite snacks and things. the jet was massive, it had the communal area where you could sit and chill with everyone or there was little bedrooms at the back of the plane. sophie spent most of her time in one of the rooms, so much so that lewis even put her name on the door and added pink blankets and pillows for her. he also made sure there was dr pepper and haribos in the room waiting for her. she felt so comfortable and taken care of.

sophie left her hotel room and made her way down to the lobby. it was filled with different team shirts, she looked for anyone wearing a mercedes shirt. she smiled when she spots lewis and mick talking. she makes her way over. "morning boys" she smiles.
"hey soph" they both smile and take it in turns hugging her. "you ready for traveling?" lewis grins. "oh yes, can't wait to get into my bed in the sky!" sophie laughs. "you're too nice to me lew"
"well i do my best for the ones i love" lewis smiles and hugs the younger russell.
"hey! when i asked for a nap on your jet, you told me to politely fuck off!" mick yells.
"well i love soph more than u schumacher!" lewis laughs and throws his arms around the two younger friends. "let's go young ones!"

( instagram ! )

@sophierussell

liked by : landonorris, lewishamilton and 627,836 others !

traveling in style on my favourite persons jet. hungary here we come!🫧🩷

@MERCEDESF1 - team!
-🤍the best
@LANDONORRIS - cute
-shut up norris
@CHARLES_LECLERC - pretty girl x
-thank u charlie x
@GEORGERUSSELL - my sister is the prettiest x
-love u x
@LEWISHAMILTON - i do my best for my family x
-love u so much lew x
@MICKSCHUMACHER - i posted a lovely photo of you and you can't even post me?!
-love u micky hehe x

@MICKSCHUMACHER posted a new story !

sleeping beauty @sophierussell 🩷

( real life ! )

"you're nasty to me" mick pouts. "oh shush you" sophie laughs and takes a sip from her water bottle. "i posted a lovely photo of you and you couldn't even post a photo of me!?" mick grabs his chest and pretends to faint.
"you two shut up!" lando shouts from a few rows back. "some of us are trying to fucking sleep!"
"ok moody!" soohie yells. "dickhead" she mutters under her breath.
"if i wanted to hear children screaming, i'd be on a normal flight and not a private jet! so shut up now!" lando shouts.
"ok mate, no need to shout and scream. we will keep it down. jeeze" mick replies to lando.
"yeah you better schumacher" lando spits.
"come on mick. let's go into my room before he has a heart attack or something" sophie grabs kicks hand and walks towards her room that lewis gave her.
"oh yeah you two go into a private bedroom" lando rolls his eyes. "have fun"
"fuck off lando" sophie spits. "back to your old twat self" sophie slams the door shut and looks at mick.
"that boy is bipolar! one minute he's lovely to me and the next he is a bitch!"
"he definitely has mood swings when it comes to you soph" mick laughs and lays down on the girls bed. "take your shoes off my bed!" sophie yells.
mick quickly removes his shoes and lies back down. "sorry babe" he laughs.
sophie takes her shoes off and lays down next to mick. she sighs. "i just want one day without any drama and shit with him"
"i know princess" mick sighs. "come here"
sophie places her head onto micks chest and he wraps his arm around her and pulls her in. he kisses the top of her head and she relaxes into his chest.
"i'd lose my mind without you mick" sophie smiles.

( instagram ! )

@SOPHIERUSSELL posted a new story !

my plane buddy x