four.

( real life ! )

sophie was gobsmacked. there on the screen infront of her LANDO NORRIS P3. she was shocked. he had won the little bet they had going on. shit. now she had to wear a mclaren hoodie and get him coffee every race day! she sighed and took off her headset, placing it down on the rack. she congratulated some of the mercedes team, lewis was P2. unfortunately george finished p4, was still good points for the team but she knew her brother would be upset.
she headed towards the podium with the other mercedes team. she stood with the team and smiled when she saw lewis pull his car in front of the number 2 sign. "george is gonna need you" derek a mercedes worker smiles and pushes sophie forward, sophie ran round to where he just parked and waits for him to get out. he jumps out and places the steering wheel back in the car and takes his helmet off. "i'm sorry for letting you down" george sighs.
"you haven't let anyone down! you got p4! you still got good points and beat 16 other drivers idiot!" sophie rolls her eyes and hugs her brother. he hugs her back and sighs. "i don't know what i'd do without you soph"
"i love you georgie!" sophie smiles and kisses her brothers cheek. "i'm gonna go find alex" george smiles and ruffles his sisters hair. she laughs at watches him walk away. sophie was just about to walk back to the mercedes team, when someone grabs her arm.
"not congratulations for me?" lando smirks.
"oh yeah. well done. good race" sophie smiles and goes to walk away.
"ah ah, not so fast pretty girl. i won the bet" lando winks and pulls sophie back.
"yeah yeah you won. i'll wear the damn hoodie and get you coffee every race day" sophie groans and rolls her head back.
"i should of added other things to the bet" lando laughs. "you're gonna look good in a mclaren hoodie"
"yeah yeah" sophie sighs. "look i've gotta go. well done on the race though lan" sophie smiles, generally happy for the mclaren driver.
"i'll see you later pretty girl" lando kisses sophie's cheek and runs to his team. sophie ignores how red her cheeks have gone and runs to the mercedes team. she jumps up and down when lewis comes onto the podium. lewis looks down and blows her a kiss. she smiles and blows him one back.
lando notices and does the same back to her. she laughs and blows him a kiss back. he notices the way his cheeks go red and he puts his cap down further. she laughs and takes a photo of the podium for instagram.

( instagram ! )

@sophierussell

liked by : maxverstappen, georgerussell and 872,836 others !

p2&p4! so proud of my brother and bestfriend. what a home race to remember. also well done to max, an idiot but i love u! also well done lando on getting a podium! onto the next one!🤍🏎️

@MERCEDESF1 - team!
-🤍exactly
@LANDONORRIS - omg you posted me again!
-unfortunately couldn't cut you out the pics
@GEORGERUSSELL - love you so much
-love you always georgie x
@MAXVERSTAPPEN - i love u idiot x
-my least favourite driver xxx
@MICKSCHUMACHER - good race team🤍
-love u micky x

new message from @LANDONORRIS !

@LANDONORRIS
come to my hotel room please xo

@SOPHIERUSSELL
new phone who dis?

@LANDONORRIS
hurry up, room 43

@SOPHIERUSSELL
ugh omw