six.

( real life ! )

sophie was woken up by a knock at her door. she groans and rubs her eyes while making her way to the door. "what?" she frowns and stretches her arms. "oh nice hoodie" she hears someone laugh. she looks and sees lando smirking at her. she quickly pulls him into her hotel room before anyone sees. "damn, i know you fancy me but it should be me pushing you up the wall" lando smirks.
"oh shut up idiot. i don't want anyone seeing me in this hoodie" sophie rolls her eyes and grabs a bottle of water.
"stop lying. this whole hating thing is boring now. let's just admit our true feelings" lando winks.
"true feelings? ok i fancy mick schumacher" sophie smiles.
"what? mick? he isn't even a driver. he's a reserve driver!" lando yells.
"reserve driver is still a driver idiot. he also drove last season? remember?" sophie grins. "i'm joking lando calm down. me and him are friends. i wouldn't date a driver"
"why?" lando questions.
"too much stress. i worry about george every race, i can't add another person to that" sophie admits truthfully. "everytime he gets into that car, i pray he makes it to the end and doesn't have any incidents. when i see the cars crashing i panic, i hate feeling like that"
"i get it but honestly we are all professionals" lando smiles and touches the girls shoulder. "we know what we are doing and the halo helps alot"
"i know but i still worry. i worry for you all but george, i can't lose him. he's my brother" sophie sniffs, feeling herself getting upset.
"come here you" lando sighs and pulls sophie in. he wraps his arms around her waist and her arms go around his neck as they hug.
"thank you" sophie mutters into landos shoulder. he strokes her back and rocks her side to side.
"anytime" lando whispers.
sophie was shocked that lando was being so nice to her and they hadn't killed eachother yet. maybe this was the start of something different between the pair? maybe they could actually get along?

( instagram ! )

@sophierussell

liked by : landonorris, georgerussell and 682,937 others !

pamper day☕️🫧 thank u @kyliecosmetics for the skincare🤍 #AD

@KYLIECOSMETICS - thats our girl!!
-love u!!
@OSCARPIASTRI - do my skin care pls!
-of course babes
@F1FAN - queen!
@GEORGERUSSELL - that's my baby sis
-🤍love u
@LEWISHAMILTON - go bestfriend go!
-my favourite
@LANDONORRIS - pretty
-🤭🤭
@CHARLES_LECLERC - oh she cute cute
-shut up leclerc!!

new message from @LANDONORRIS !

@LANDONORRIS
why is charles commenting cute?

@SOPHIERUSSELL
idk? ask him

@LANDONORRIS
he shouldn't comment that shit

@SOPHIERUSSELL
but you commented pretty?
how is it any different?

@LANDONORRIS
i'm allowed to comment that
he isn't

( real life ! )

sophie was confused at landos messaged. why was he being so funny? she was close with all the drivers and they always made flirty comments and stuff. mostly to get a reaction out of george and lewis who are very protective. she sighed and got ready for her relaxing day. she quickly had a shower and dressed in gym leggings and a mercedes oversized t shirt, she put her trainers on and headed for her walk. she stopped at the canteen and got a coffee for her walk. "good morning soph" pierre gasly smiles at the girl.
"morning pierre, how are you?" the girl smiles.
"tired and now i'm in the gym most the day" he yawns. "well have fun gasly" sophie laughs and winks at the frenchman.
"oh i will russell" he laughs back.
sophie leaves the hotel and begins her walk. she loved walking around the silverstone racetrack. she took some pictures for her instagram and enjoyed the fresh air and time alone. she loved what she does, traveling with the drivers and her social media, but she loved having alone time.