seven.

( instagram ! )

@sophierussell

liked by : landonorris, georgerussell and 673,937 others !

photo dump from silverstone. what a weekend with my favourite people!🫶🏼🫧🤍

@GEORGERUSSELL - love u sis x
-love u georgie x
@DANIELRICCIARDO - love u soph, what a beautiful photo of me
-my favourite australian
@MAXVERSTAPPEN - my girl 🫶🏼🫶🏼
-love u idiot
@LEWISHAMILTON - my pretty sis🤍
-my favourite and you lew. LOVE U ROSCOE
@LANDONORRIS - ??? where am i?
@CHARLES_LECLERC - what about me!?
- sorry charlie!

( real life ! )

by the time sophie got back to the hotel, it was late afternoon. her brother and his girlfriend were going out for food, they asked sophie to go but she knew she'd be third wheeling. she loved carmen, she was great but she wanted them to have some time together. carmen couldn't get to many races due to work, so they savoured all their time together.
sophie went back to her hotel room and took a quick shower and did her skin care. she posted a story for a brand she was partnered with and put some music on. she was going to order room service and watch tv. the door knocked and she groaned, having gotten comfy on her bed. she slumped to the door and open it to revel a smiling lando norris.
"can i help you?" sophie rolled her eyes. lando tried to walk forward but sophie blocked him. "what do you want norris?"
"thought we could watch a film together?" lando shrugs like it's nothing.
"ermm ok?" sophie replies, more like a question. sophie and lando never had movie nights. she would with most of the other drivers but never lando.
she opened her door wider and lando walked in holding a bag. "i got snacks"
"what if i had said no?" sophie laughs.
"i would of bugged carlos or oscar" lando shrugs and sits down on the bed. he empties the bag of snacks. sophie realising he brought all her favourites. she smiles to herself and jumps into bed next to the mclaren driver.
"movie or tv show?" lando asks and snatches the remote from the bedside table.
"you pick" sophie shrugs.
lando scrolls through the movies and tv shows, before clicking on the last of us.
"my favourite!" sophie grins.
the pair settle down and begin watching the zombie show. every so often one of them reaching for a snack or a drink.
"i love joel! he's a badass!" sophie smiles.
"yeah he's so good!" lando smiles.
sophie looks over at lando and stares at the mclaren driver. she was so confused at what was happening right now. the pair would never spend more than 2 minutes together before one of them saying something mean and nasty. she was confused as to why lando made the little bet and why he wanted her in his garage.
"lando, can i ask you something?" sophie asks.
"you just did" he smirks cockily. "go ahead"
"why did you make the bet with me?"
"just abit of fun soph" lando shrugs.
"ok, but why do you want me in your garage? why did you add it on?" sophie questions.
"to wind your brother up, he'll get annoyed at the fact his sister is in the mclaren garage" lando laughs.
"oh, okay" sophie smiles sadly. for a second she thought it was because lando maybe wanted to try and be civil or be friends. but of course, he just wants to annoy george.
"why?" lando asks.
"just wondering. i'm getting tired lando,'i'm gonna go to sleep" sophie tells the driver.
"oh, it's only 6pm, we can watch the next episode?" lando suggests.
"nah i'm gonna go sleep. thanks for the snacks" sophie smiles and jumps up opening the door. "bye"
"oh ok, bye soph" lando replies confused and sophie quickly slams the door. lando stares at the door confused. maybe he should of told the girl the truth, but he was too nervous and scared what she would say. "great, well done lando, idiot" lando mutters to himself and walks back to his hotel room.

( twitter ! )

@SOPHIERUSSELL TWEETED —
new youtube video out tomorrow!🫧🫶🏼

342 retweets — 9855 likes — 54 replies

( instagram ! )

@sophierussell

liked by : landonorris, georgerussell and 673,937 others !

i would love to post a pretty picture of myself, but i am always open and raw on my socials. this is me currently, crying my eyes out at the last of us and i just generally don't feel the best right now. sometimes i just want to admit how i truly feel but i am human and scared of rejection😅 gosh i am stupid

@GEORGERUSSELL - oh soph:( i am always here for you🫶🏼
-i love you so much geordie
@LANDONORRIS - what's wrong soph? pls message me
@MAXVERSTAPPEN - i am only a message away if you need anything angel
-love u maxie
@LEWISHAMILTON - i love you soph, always for your back🤍
-love u lewlew
@CHARLES_LECLERC - stop stealing my quote sophie!
-never
@MICKSCHUMACHER - iv got you russell, always here for you
-love u micky xx