36

"I'm gay for you." Sungchan groaned, leaning back to rest his head on my shoulder.

"Uh, yeah... I hope so. Or else it'll be awkward to bring up what happened at the camping trip." I shoved him off, pausing the movie we had been watching on his laptop.

Sungchan laughed, lying down with a smile on his face. "You make me happy. Do I make you happy?"

"I cried myself to sleep every night when you were ignoring me." I straddled his waist, pinning him down by his hands playfully.

"Really?" He frowned.

I shook my head. "I just like to make things more dramatic then they actually are." I lean down, pecking his lips quickly. "You really do make me happy though."

Sungchan smiled brighter than before, sitting up and making me slide down to his lap instead. "I want to be your boyfriend."

"Don't you think we're moving too fast?" It's only been a week since we kissed. We haven't spoken about our feelings for each other since Shotaro talked to us during the trip.

But then again we didn't really need to talk about our feelings. We've known each other for a long time, Sungchan and I know each other better than most couples who have been dating for years knew each other. We didn't need to straight up confirm we had feelings for each other, we just knew they were there.

So when I had initiated that kiss a week ago, everything just sort of fell into place.

Sungchan shook is head. "I've known you for 7 years, I think we've had enough slow burn. I just want to kiss you, and maybe introduce you to my parents and take you out on dates, and spoil you."

"Sungchan... you've known me for 7 years, I've already met your parents." I made a noise on the line of a scoff and a laugh.

"Yeah, but they've only met Y/n the K-pop idol, not Y/n my boyfriend." Sungchan was the one to lean in and press our lips together. Each of his hands holding each of mine.

"So you're just gonna assume I'll say yes to being your boyfriend?"

"You cried yourself to sleep when I was ignoring you."

After another 30-ish minutes of our movie, I paused it once more and looked at Sungchan. "Should we tell the members?"

"Tell them what?" Sungchan was quick to make eye contact.

"That we're boyfriends?" I continued, a familiar feeling rising in my chest.

I knew Sungchan wasn't the same, but it was hard to ask such a question when my previous relationship was kept a secret.

It's okay to not tell people, especially in a gay relationship. But Byungho hid it for a far different reason and it left a wound in my heart that is currently throbbing as I wait for an answer.

"If you want, I'm sure Shotaro figured it out before I even asked you, but we can tell the others if your comfortable."

There he goes again, being the most perfect man ever what the fuck.

"I want to." I was quick to respond. "I think it'll be better because then we don't have to hide anything from them."

Sungchan nodded, agreeing to my statement. "Then let's tell them."

I smiled softly, that throbbing feeling quickly going away as Sungchan smiled back. "Holy fuck. Jung Sungchan, you are going to be the death of me."

✖️✖️✖️

boyfriends:)