What happened?

"I'm sorry mrs. Arendalle.. I need to go to elsa to asked her what happened" jack said worridly to elsa's mom.

"Go jack.. Oh and call me Idun" elsa's mom smiled sweetly at him.

He nodded "thank you mrs. Aren- i mean Idun" then he ran to elsa.

"Elsa" he called elsa who is still irritated by something and seems to not heard him.

"Elsa!" He tap elsa's shoulder but she's still mumbling something irritated.

"Elsa. Elsa. Elsa. Elsa" he called repeatedly, still to no avail he is ignored.

Jack is beginning to be irritated.

But then he thought of something to do, to gain her attention.

He hug her from behind, making elsa stopped, startled. She looked at jack, eyebrows together. But then she gasp suddenly.

Because..

jack is kising her shoulder seductively. She is wearing a blue off shoulder shirt.

"Jack stop it!"

He trailed kisses on her shoulder to her neck

"j-jack" she moaned. "St-op"

He smirk through the kiss. "And if i dont?" he said huskily trailing to kiss her cheek.

"Mm"

He chuckled "you like this huh" then go near her ear "Elsa" he whispered and bit it. He then let go of the hug. Elsa gasp and touched her ear, blushing.

Jack laugh at her. "That's what you get for ignoring me"

He earned a glare from her. Then she walked away again.

"Whoa. Whoa. Snowflakes what are you angry about earlier anyway?"

She ignore him again.

"You want me to do it again?" He teased.

Blushing she said immediately "No!"

"Then what-"

"It's none of your concern" she hiss at him. He sighed.

"But it is elsa"

She stopped and looked at him

"When was it your concern? You're just my fak-"

Jack quickly covered her mouth. "Mhmm"

That was close

He glared at elsa and whispered to her ear "shut up" he then pulled her in the nearby room. He glance around the room, looking if anyone is here.

Nobody's here.. Alright

He looked at elsa again. "You do know that" he paused "if you said that out loud our cover will be revealed"

Elsa looked at him ashamed.

He lean closer to her and kissed his hand that is covering elsa's mouth. "Remember elsa. You were the one who begged me into this" he slowly removed his hand.

"S-sorry" she looked down at the floor.

Jack sigh. "So what's bugging you?"

"It's really nothing Jack" she force a smile.

He didnt pushed on the topic anymore, knowing elsa wouldnt tell him anything.

*****

After eating lunch.

Jack is looking for elsa, the maid told him she's at the gardem with her sister, anna.

"Elsa! It's like the flower finally found it's owner" Anna shouted and jump happily.

That sounded weird.

He chuckled quietly. Elsa's back is still facing him

"Elsa..."

She turned to looked at jack.

He was dumbfounded. When she saw her.

Wow

____
A/N:
Hope you like it!!!

~sorry for the wrong spelling and grammar

Thank you for all the

Votes!

And

Comments!

Love lots