Chapter 23: yesterday?

J A C K

Joy

Blissfulness

Happiness

That is what jack is feeling right now. He cant contain it anymore. Nobody can stop him. He will let this out

"Wooohoooo!" Jack first bump "elsa! Finally your dad likes me" he smiled widely like a child

He saw elsa smile faintly at him. He wondered what she is thinking right now.

But that can wait a little later. His happiness is to the highest level. He just wanna let it all out.

He turns to elsa and hug her. She was shock by his sudden action, though her facial expression soften after a while. She hugged him back, wraped her arms around his waist, breath in his scent.

She gasped from surprise when jack suddenly lift her up and spin her around.

"J-jack! Put me down.. And stop spinning me around"

He chuckled and run to their bedroom. Tossed her to the bed. He crowled on to of her. Staring at her mesmerizing blue eyes. His lips curved into a smiled. His heart beating fast. The only thing on his mind is..

He wanna kiss her.

He badly wanna kiss her.

Rigth here. Right now.

And that desire is so much hard to control.

Her rosy red lips and..

Stupid snap out of it. Do. Not. Think. About. Her. Lips!

He mentally yelled at himself. His eyes glances at her eyes again. Leaning closer

And closer

And closer to her.

Just a little bit inch and his lips will touch.

He closed the gap

And kissed her forehead. (A/n: did you think it was her lips? *evil laugh*)

"I'm so lucky to have met you els" he said this to her from the bottom of his heart. He meant every word of it.

"I'm so happy elsa" he grinned like a child.

Elsa lips slowly curved into a smile. A smile that can capture any man heart. That is how strong her smile is. And that is how beautiful she is.

She lift her hand to touch his cheek.

"I love--"

Bang!

The door suddenly opened. Making them separate and sit up and look away from each other.

"Elsa!!!!" He saw anna run to her sister and hugged her tightly.

He took a deep breath
That sure surprise me.

He heard elsa giggle. When he look at her.

He cant help but to smile. He loves it when elsa is happy.

"You surprised me anna.." She hug anna

Anna suddenly pull away. "Did i.. Just ruined a moment?" Her eyes widen.

She stood up quickly and laugh nervously. "I will just go a-away now! I just wanna tell you that i'm really happy father approves of your relationship with jack! I mean finally!!" She squeel and spin around, dreamingly "father finally can see how you two are so perfect for each other and i want you two to be together always! And i.." She stopped

And laugh nervously again ".. I'll just go" anna immediately run away.

Jack and elsa stared at where anna run off.

He chuckled and look at elsa. " you really have a weird sister"

Elsa was gonna depend her sister. But couldnt when anna came back

"Oh! I forgot to tell you elsa! That kristoff gave me this box of chocolate!! He is so sweet!" She squeel "i'll give you some later! I dont wanna ruin your moment. Bye!" Then anna runs off again.

She giggles.

"Your sister is reaaallly reaaallly. Weird" he chuckled again

"She sure is" She sighed and giggles again.

"I love seeing you happy like this" he said. It startled her.

There was a moment of silent between them

Then

He notice that she force a smile.

"Okay els." He sighed. "Why the troubled face again? Tell me.. What is on your mind?"

She shook her head and told him nothing.

He exhale deeply and buried his head onto her neck. "Tell me"

She sigh "J-jack.. W-what happened yesterday?" She gulped.

His lips curved into a smile. "You really wanna know els?"

She stare at him for a moment and slowly nod.

He lift her head and look at her, while smiling mischievously."you kissed me and.." He lean closer to her ear. "You told me to

make..

Love.. With you" he said huskily to her.

Her eyes are widen. She was glued in her place, unable to say anything.

"I.... I-i d-did what?"

"You told me to make love to you" he said.

She stared at him for a moment, eye wide open still. While Jack did his best to not burst into laughter.

"What!" She stood up, pacing around mumbling some thing.

He nodded his head "yes els. You told me t make l-"

She runs to him and immediately covered his mouth with her hands. She is turning really red. "DON'T!"

he laughed at her reaction

So cute

He licked her hands. She squeel and took her hands away.

"Seriously" she glared at him.

"Didnt you want to know what happens yesterday? You told me" he cough and tried to mimic elsa's voice, while blinking his eyes like a girl "jack.. Please make me yours.. Make love to m--"

Elsa covered his mouth again.

But.. after arguing..

they both fell asleep. Elsa being on topand Jack wrapping his arm around her waist, protectively.

____
A/n: i hope i made you.. My lovely readers laugh. 😋

I enjoyed writring this chap.

Lovelots