Prologue

I donot own the art. Credit to whoever draw it. I just edited it :D

A/N:
Hiiii. Before i start. I just wanna say that..

..I hope you like it! (^_^)/
Thank you for taking time to read this story
.
.
.
.
.
J A C K

Jack Frost

That's My name.

How i knew it?

The voice said it. That's the only thing i heard.

That is all i know.

Jack slowly opened his eyes. Staring at the ceiling and looking around the surroundings. Hospital? He sighed. Why am i here? Jack himself dont know.

The door opened revealing a man with blonde hair and gray eyes around 45 jack thought.

"Your awake" the man said. Who is he? Jack asked to himself. Do i know him? You can see the confusion in his eyes.

.

Why cant i remember anything?

The man slowly approach jack. "How are you feeling?"

"I'm fine. But.. Who are you?"

"You dont know me"

"I dont know.. You?" Confused jack asked. "Why am i here? Where's my family?"

*******

3 years later

3 years ago uncle moon or should i say dad, told me that my family doesnt want me to know where they are or who they were. But.. He also told me if i ever had a vision of my family i'll just go to him and he will explain. I already asked him many times why cant he just tell me everything? He said he had reasons why. But still.. I'm really thankful to uncl-- i mean dad. He adopted me, care for me and love me like his own son.

"Hey guys!" Jack yelled at his friends. But before they turn around. Jack throw snowballs at them. The snowballs hit their faces.

"Ack- Jack!!" Jack's friends said in unison

Jack laugh so hard.

Being a prankster. Jack is all about snowballs and fun times. He brought fun to others, especially to kids.

Jack loves kids.

While jack is still laughing. His friends is already holding a snowballs in their hand. Bouncing it up and down in their hand. Ready to strike there target. They all have smirk on their faces. They glanced at each other and signal to count to three for them to throw the snowballs.

.
Poof! Poof! Poof!
.

Three snowballs hit jack's face. And as he look at the direction of the snowballs. More snowballs are coming, ready to hit him. His eyes widen as realization hit him. He quickly hides behind a tree. While snowballs are firing him.

His friends laugh at his reaction.

"Mate! If only you saw your face!" A gray haired guy with a tatoo on his forehead said while still laughing holding his stomach.

A girl with a green hair, highlighted yellow and blue at the front of her hair, cant stop giggling.

A guy with light gold blonde hair pointed at him and laughing too.

"Kangaroo! Wait till i have may revenge!" Jack exclaim and had a smirk on his face.

"Oh.. And guys.."

"stop laughing!" Jack said and got out of his hiding place. throwing snowballs at them.

*******

"That was so fun!" The girl with green hair, highlights of yellow and blue on the front said while stretching her arm up.

"Couldnt agree more! Tooth" jack chuckled.

Her real name is toothania fairy. We called her tooth. She's already an intern at her school. She's gonna be a dentist in a year. She's really excited about that and cant stop telling us.

"It was okay" the grey hair guy with a tatoo on his forehead said while pretending to not care.

"Oh. Come on kangaroo! Just admit you had fun" jack playfully puched his arm

"I wont! And i am not a kangaroo!"

Jack chuckled.

Aster bunnymund is his real name not kangaroo. I love teasing aster. Beacause aster really LOVES bunny of easter bunny. No.. it is not a ordinary bunny. The bunny aster likes is a big kangaroo like bunny. That's why we always called him kangaroo

Tooth giggled at the two. "Just admit it bunny"

Bunny looked at tooth and blush then looked away "a-alrightt..." Bunny stuttered and paused "but only this once!"

"You already said that million times bunny" the light gold blonde hair guy said.

"You got that right sandy" jack said while fist bumping sandy.

Sandy dream is his name. He is graduating from a psychiology course. He likes to read people. And is my bestest friend.

Hanging out with his friends makes jack happy. They're going to starbuck to talk about things and at time laugh.

*******

"Bye guys! See you when you're all available again!!" Jack wave at his friends going separate ways as they have something to do.

Sandy and bunny fist bump jack and tooth hugged jack.

"Bye jack! And stop pranking people!" Tooth exclaim.

Tooth told him this because while at starbucks jack mixed there drinks. And you dont wanna know what it taste like.

Jack chuckled. "No promises"

*******

While jack is walking home.

A girl with platinum blonde hair, a side french braid appear in front of him running as if she is in a life and death situation. The girl suddenly stopped. Confusion is written all over jack's face as to why she stopped. She turned around to look at him making jack stop too. He was stunned by her beauty. He didnt realised he was staring until the girl with platinum blonde hair, side french braid walk towards him.

.
Ba-thump.
.

Jack walk backward as the girl walks towards him.

.
Why is she coming closer?
.

Footsteps are heard running towards them. The footsteps are becoming nearer and nearer.

.
Bump

Jack hit a wall. He has no way to run. He is trapped between a wall and the girl.
He noticed the footsteps stopped. Jack felt stare at them but ignore them as she is focus on the beautiful girl in front of him.

"Honey! I'm so glad you're here already!" The girl hug him. Jack eyes widen and was frozen in place.

.
.
.
Do i know her?

_______________________________________________________
A/N:
If you have a suggestion please comment it.
I will truly appriciate it if you vote and comment.
Thank you~

I will always love jelsa!! ❤️❤️❤️

~ Sorry for the wrong grammar or spelling.

=I donot own the characters. They are owned by disney and dreamworks.=