LawxReader „Tattoo Shop"

ModernAU
Customer Law x Tattooist Reader
First ModernAU Yayyyyy 😁😁
Hope you enjoy it 😘
Also sorry for the long wait I had some problems with school
Also (f/h) means favorite hobby 😉
You've been warned
__________________________

*DING*

"Welcome to the 'Pirates Heart Tattoo Studio'. How may I help you?"

Not even bothering to look up from your sketch, you welcomed the customer.
Right now it was just you in the tattoo shop, since Kidd and the others decided to have a boys night.
It was almost time to close the shop and you didn't expect any customers anymore.
Perhaps they just wanted to make an appointment for a tattoo or piercing.

"Hello Y/N-ya."

You froze.
Only one person always said 'ya' and that was Law.

„Hello Law. What is it this time? A new tattoo? Piercing?"
„Tattoo please."

You smiled. Once again you were tattooing him. Most of his tattoos were your work. Only the ones on his back and shoulders were from Killer or Heat. You remembered the first time he walked into the studio.
That's when you found out, who Kidd was always having beef with.
In fact it was so bad that Law refused to be Kidds customer.

In the end, you were the one, tattooing his hands and fingers.
That was how you met. You liked his calm and collected attitude. Not to mention he had manners and certain redhead hadn't.
And he was also pretty good looking plus you liked his clothing style.

„Get into the chair."
You pointed at it and went to get the supplies. „Where do you want the tattoo? And what should it be?"
„Here. I drew this and I want it on my chest."

You stopped briefly in your movements.
On his what?!
„W-Where?"
„My chest."
Nope, you didn't hear wrong. He indeed wanted you to tattoo his chest.

You were okay with his defined hands.
And you had no problem with his forearm either.
But his chest...

You've seen the boy. You knew exactly that he had muscles. And you turned into a tomato just thinking about his body.
Damn this crush!
On a customer too!
Was this even allowed?!

„Okay. The chest it is."
You went back and took the paper out of his hand. A quick glance at it made your eyes go wide.
„I didn't knew you were so good at drawing!"
„I drew all the designs, you tattooed on me."
„Yeah but those were rather easy to draw! This one is quite extraordinary."
You took a better look at the heart with flames and a smiley in between.

„So how big do you want it to be?"
„Like this."
He showed you a line from his collarbone to his stomach.
It would be a rather big tattoo this time but you could do it.
Right?

„Okay, I need you, to take your sweater off then."
You went back to print his drawing larger, so you could place it on his skin and press a basic shape for the real tattoo.
When you got back into the studio, he was already shirtless and waiting for you.
You gulped and felt your cheeks getting very warm.

Shaking your head and you took a deep breath. He was just a customer.
Just someone you had to tattoo the chest. You've done this countless times, so this should be easy.
Nothing to worry about.

You carefully placed the template on his chest and started pressing it into his skin.
Damn these defined abs for being so hard!
After a minute or two you took the stencil off and the blue lines were visible enough to be followed with the Tat-Gun.
You took another look at Laws sketch. No shading whatsoever. Just simple black lines.
Easy!

One Piece OneShots x Reader On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara