Kathy said while gritting her teeth. It was conspicuous that she was getting annoyed. Unknowingly her actions made me smile a little. "Okay let's start now."

She said while placing her laptop in front of me. "Jayce, please call the maids and chiefs." "I want to know today's diet plan so Megan can record everything." She said as I impressively observed her. The Kathy I knew was silly and carefree. But now I'm really proud, as she said and proved herself by being a successful woman in her career.

An hour passed, sitting in a still position was poking my butt now

An hour passed, sitting in a still position was poking my butt now. Instantly standing up from my position. I glanced at Ryan and said "let's take a break. No wait, we are almost done." Megan said while holding my hand.

"Bitch my butt is hurting from working motionlessly." "Ohh okay then let's take a break then."

She said while grabbing her phone. "I need to call my son's nanny." "I hope she has put him to bed." She excused herself. "She is really a great mother." Jayce said as I smiled.

"She is really responsible but around me." "She acts ludicrous." Hearing me Jayce cackled. As he stood up and spoke. "Come Kathy, let me give you a tour of the house."

"At least you will have physical movements then your butt or back won't hurt." Hearing him I howled out. "Sure."

Before leaving I looked at Ryan who was sitting on the couch effectively staring at his phone screen.

We both walked around the whole house. My eyes were stunned till now I was observing the living room. "How many bedrooms do you have here?" I asked, being a little curious. "I don't remember."

He said as I looked at him befuddled. "Really?" "Yeah Kathy I shifted to this house a week ago." "Before I was studying in Washington." He spoke while walking ahead as I followed him.

We were inside the kitchen. My eyes stiffened each and everything was branded and the whole kitchen theme was matching accordingly to the rest of the house.

I sat on the counter bar. As Jayce took out some orange juice from the refrigerator. "So you've been in Washington for how long?" I asked as he took out the glass and poured the juice in them. "Around 8 years." He said while handling me the glass of juice.

Hearing him I flabbergasted for a second. "Wait, isn't that year you guys left California and shifted to New York?"

I questioned while he desisted for a moment. Yes, he uttered. "How is uncle and aunt doing?" "I really miss them sometimes." I said while taking a sip of the orange juice and waited for him to answer my question. But it was all quiet. "Th- They are just fine." He mutters which is nearly audible to my ears. Though his voice cracked in between the words. It sounded like he didn't wanna talk about this.