The Resting Day

Start bij het begin

Finn answered, " Well, it's due to the fact that when we woke up this morning, we thought that we died, but then realised that we were just in each other's bedroom, which meant that someone teleported us out of the dimension, but if you teleported us out of there you should be at least in the mansion with us, as you were exhausted after fighting a powerhouse like Kaito, so after searching for you everywhere, but yet failed to find you, they made a theory that Kaito's powers overwhelmed you and that you and Kaito destroyed the dimension, which caused us to return here, and that you sacrificed your life to save us. "

Boruto just had a shocked face and looked at the crying Familia members and shouted, " Hey you people crying over there, Did you really think I would lose to that loser? did you underestimate my strength? How dare you do that? It's simple, I defeated Kaito, which caused the dimension to collapse with him, and then we were teleported to this mansion, I put everyone in a room, and then had enough strength to walk back home. I'm not someone you should cry over instead you should actually cry over poor Kaito, who was knocked out cold and completely outsmarted by the coolest person alive, Boruto."

The Familia members then stopped crying and some started to run to boruto to give him a hug for his braveness, power and amazing speech. Mitsuki then looked at boruto and said, " Boruto, Is the Kaito you've been talking about, is the revenger you spoke of yesterday? " Boruto just nodded in agreement, but before he could speak to Mitsuki. They started lifting Boruto to which Mistuki put his guard up and was about to engage in combat, but then he returned to normal when he saw them put Boruto on a chair and give him all their food, Boruto just asked, " Guys, I can't eat all of that, besides what are y'all gonna eat if you give me all of your food? " Boruto was met with the response, " It's okay today is the training day, so we tend to eat less in order to not slack off, and not eating today doesn't sound that bad to us. " Boruto then saw meat and vegetables, which made his eyes shine, as he could finally eat a burger.

Finn then tapped on Mitsuki's shoulder and said, " Hey there..umm.. I think I didn't get your name yesterday." Mitsuki then introduced himself, " Hey there, I'm Mitsuki, I'm 13 and I'm boruto's friend. " Finn then replied, " Okay, and thanks for the introduction. Back to what I was saying, How about you join us for breakfast Mitsuki? " Mitsuki then nodded and headed towards the table where he found a place next to Ais and Bete. Mitsuki sat down, smiled at both and said, " It's nice to meet you both again, Ais and Bete. Oh, by the way, I'm Mitsuki" Ais said, " Likewise, Mitsuki." Bete, who was irritated about yesterday's fight questioned Mitsuki and said, " Hey white boy, did you know about how strong the yellow-head is? " Mitsuki replied, " If by yellow-head you mean Boruto, then yes. After all, we're very close friends."

Back to boruto who then started creating a burger using tomato, vinegar and other materials to create ketchup, then cut a loaf of bead wide open, and then created a meat bun by cutting the meat using his kunai and then moulding it and frying it he then put lettuce, onions and tomatoes and then place the patty and ketchup on top of it and put the other half of the bun on top of it. Then, he took a bite and liked it he then started eating the rest of it and said, " Finally, I'm capable of eating my favourite dish a burger." He then started mumbling, "Maybe I really could make my own restaurant and then I would jump in a pool full of money. "

 Mitsuki while eating a snake came out of his sleeve and hissed at him, Mitsuki understood that the snake was hungry and then he started giving it food. Ais, who saw the snake asked, " Mitsuki, why do you've a snake in your clothes? " Mitsuki replied, " Well, I'm a huge snake lover; Also, my abilities and techniques mostly involve snakes, so I tend to have my own snake on me, and I also tend to befriend any snake I come across, so that I could increase my arsenal. " 

Riveria then stood up and started clapping and said, " Well, The breakfast time is over, so leave the food behind and head outside. Today's training is close combat for everyone including support." Lefiya then raised her hand and asked, " But Miss Riveria wasn't today supposed to be magic training? " Riveria replied, "Well, today there's a change in plans, as there's an urgent meeting + we've someone to train you for today in our stead." Lefiya questioned, " And who exactly are you talking about?" Riveria then moved towards boruto and placed her hand over his shoulder from the back and said, " Boruto is going to be your trainer for today, You don't mind that, Boruto, am I right?" Boruto then gulped and nodded.

ON THE TRAINING GROUND

Boruto just took out one of the swords on the ground and started showing off with it and then asked, "Anyone who would like to come forward and face me raise your hand." to his surprise no one raised his hand. Then he said, " Huh, why did no one raise his hand? Ok, then, I will choose myself?" He then started looking around and saw Tiona, Ais and Bete standing behind the noobies. He then wanted to point at Bete, but he hesitated after Kawaki almost killed him, so beating him would completely destroy his pride, then he realised that Ais had a sword, so she could battle with a sword against him and engage in a sword battle, so he pointed at her and said, " Hey Ais come here. " then she started walking towards boruto and then took a fighting stance and with a single move boruto knocked the sword out of her hand.

END OF THE TRAINING SESSION

Boruto defeated Bete, Ais and Tiona and the training was almost complete, but before it was done Boruto shouted, " Mitsuki, come here, It's your turn." He then started moving towards Boruto and both of them engaged Mitsuki was on the same footing as Boruto and he landed a punch on boruto then when boruto and Mitsuki were about to end it a clap could be heard, so everyone looked at the door the mansion and saw Finn standing there. Then, Finn opened his mouth and said, " This is the end of the session and thanks to our guests, Boruto and Mitsuki. "

Boruto then said, " Well, It seems that It's time for me to leave, Goodbye everyone." They said their farewells and Boruto and Mitsuki left. Mitsuki then asked Boruto, " Hey Boruto, I need to leave now, as I'm going to the dungeon to discover it." Boruto said, " Oh okay, bye Mitsuki." Mitsuki then left and headed towards the dungeon. He entered the dungeon and started exploring. After passing the first 16 floors with easiness he entered the 17th floor, but then he heard the sound of some people and he went on to check and saw a group of people that didn't seem like a bunch of newbies to him.

 After passing the first 16 floors with easiness he entered the 17th floor, but then he heard the sound of some people and he went on to check and saw a group of people that didn't seem like a bunch of newbies to him

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

He just didn't want to bother himself with them, so he advanced past them. Ottar, the captain of the Familia recognised Mitsuki, as one of the kids that were present during the shaking of the world, when they first arrived in Orario. while Ottar was watching Mitsuki as he knew the kid was not to be underestimated, the black-haired man with cat ears was pissed off by the fact that Mitsuki walked past them as if he didn't recognise them. The man then tried attacking Mitsuki, but Mitsuki easily dodged and then kicked him in his gut sending him flying he then kept watching the 17th floor and then saw the 18th floor. The Freya Familia except for Ottar thought that he was clowning them and that he didn't respect them. He then said, " What a beautiful scenery. "

He then turned back with the intention of leaving the dungeon, but he was stopped as someone stood in his way and said, " The name is Ottar. What's yours? " Mitsuki replied, " I'm Mitsuki " Ottar then said, " Mitsuki, Come tomorrow at 9 in the morning at the entrance of the dungeon, and We will take you to the lower floors and show you more of the dungeon, Is that a deal? " Mitsuki replied by nodding his head.

"Excellent indeed, Good job Ottar I'll finally soon meet one of those kids in my real form" Said Freya, who was watching them through her magic orb. Mitsuki then felt, as if he was being watched and looked towards the orb and then extended his hand and destroyed the orb.

END OF CHAPTER

This chapter was actually great, It's one of the few chapters that don't contain many fighting scenes and I actually like it more than the fighting chapter, as the fighting chapters need more thinking and scenarios. Anyways, good bye for now