Kawaki take things too far

"we meet again, kawaki-san!"

within the same moment, he heard his name being mentioned, kawaki tilted his head toward the north-east direction, which caused his eyes to encounter a group of people sitting around a large feast of food on the wooden table, the group was unusual with it consisting of a range of races from spirits, elves, Amazonians and dwarves to a god( or a goddess I actually get confused with danmachi's Loki like is it a man or a woman?) but that wasn't what caught kawaki's attention, instead, it was the girl with tall blonde hair                                                                                            

the girl was gazing at kawaki; then Syr heard "Tch, it's the girl from the fountain, why can't I just have a moment of peace in my life

the girl was gazing at kawaki; then Syr heard "Tch, it's the girl from the fountain, why can't I just have a moment of peace in my life." these words were said by kawaki while mumbling, while all the others ( Hestia Familia) were staring with their own thoughts. hestia thinks: 'Oh great, out of one of the few times I visit this place she ( Loki ) out of all people is here. I think we should just leave, but, wait, what about kawaki's thank-you treat, maybe I should just calm myself and mind my own business after all, I can't ruin this meal for kawaki or else my plan of making him join my Familia won't work.'

Bell's thoughts were 'Wait, kawaki knows Ais-san personally maybe if I ask him he could tell me how to get closer to her.', while the other had a surprised look and thought ' KAWAKI KNOWS THE SWORD PRINCESS!! ' 

Kawaki just tilted his head his other way acting as if he neither heard nor seen her and just dragged the Hestia Familia and walked towards a large table that was empty he seated each one of them, but he failed to find a chair for himself and when he started to look around he sensed someone walking up to him from his back and when he looked to the direction from where he got the sensation he saw Ais standing in front of him. 

She then opened her mouth and uttered those words: "Why have you ignored me when I called you?". Kawaki replied, " Didn't notice you calling." Ais smiled and said, " No problem. By the way, how about you come and eat with me and the others as a thank you for what you did last time?" the Loki Familia had mixed feeling about this some thinking ' how does ais-san know this guy, she isn't the social type of person?' others thinking 'what did he do last time he met ais?', While bete thinking ' Like I would sit and share a meal with a weakling like him.

The Hestia Familia just thought 'Oh great the thank-you meal is ruined after all he's going to join the feast of the Loki Familia.' Kawaki replied bluntly "No", which left everyone in the place in shock and everyone thought ' how could he refuse the offer to feast with the Loki Familia/Us/ her Familia? 'except for Ais, who quickly replied "But why?" kawaki bluntly said " I don't feel like it. plus, I'm eating with the Shorty's Familia." Ais questioned with a shocked face " But aren't we friends?" A wolf then walked towards kawaki and grabbed him by the shoulder and said " Listen here sh*t head when your superiors offer you something, especially as feasting with us you should be at least grateful" Kawaki said "Take your hand off me or I'm gonna cut it off. " Bete replied " And what if I don't ?", but he was met with silence. Bete, who was triggered by kawaki's silent treatment went for a punch, Ais shouted "Bete don't"