Morotic

As soon as "the Gorgeous Cult", as Hoku deemed them, hurried out of the room, the scheming started because two could play that game. She figured she had max about six minutes; she needed a plan and needed it fast. Stoic eyes burned holes in the very ugly, beige wall, thinking of different ways to kill everyone once they entered the room.  Soon, those eyes shimmered with hope and a bit of excitement as Hoku had thought of an infallible plan.

She would use an invisibility charm so her kidnappers wouldn't be able to detect her movement and use the small knife in her shoe to  cut their throats.

Ok, admittedly, it was a bit cruel and perhaps an unfair advantage for her. But did she care? No, in fact, she didn't give a single fu-footsteps and voices. Time for action. As the girl whispered the invisibility charm under her breath, she couldn't help but think how she felt like the main character in one of the Mission Impossible movies. To be honest, she cracked herself up and she would've started laughing if it hadn't been for the door opening. She wished she could also use a silencing charm but she can't hold two at once.
" I  don't understand. Orpheus, she was here. She couldn't have left; we locked the door and there are no windows" the man who had spoken to her earlier, explained to a rather tall male that sported a black, satin cloak.
A devious smile shaped Hoku's lips. So,this was the one behind her , orchestrated, kidnapping.

Rage consumed her.

Before she could think about it, her index finger  flicked  the blade of her knife open, leaving a small trail of crimson. At the same time, quiet feet levitated her across the room towards the hooded man. She harshly pushed said man against the wall with her right arm , left arm following to his throat, ready to slice his carotid artery. It's too bad a hand caught her wrist. Hoku felt sick.

Impossible.

He shouldn't have been able to see her.