Yesterday,Today, and Tommorow

Hoku sat under a apple tree with a pen and piece of paper. The freckled,chubby cheeks of the 18 year old had become red from frustration. The girl just couldn't figure out how she was going to tell her parents that she was leaving to find her "dead" sister and that she might not make it back. Perhaps she should just not bother. After all, it's not like the Dot parents ever payed attention to their eldest anymore.

Or maybe she should write, " Hey guyssss, so don't get too worked up,but I left to go find Chara and there's a possibility I could die. Don't be disappointed, I mean, if I die at least you can finally get that built-in fish tank mom wanted without having to worry about me being clumsy and breaking it!! Jk, love you guys.
                                           Peace out,
                                                          Hoku"
The girl snorted. She wouldn't have to worry about being killed on her righteous journey; her parents would surely do it willingly if they ever read that. Humored giggles slipped from the purple-eyed teen. She definitely needed help, maybe a therapist. But, that would have to wait until Chara was safe and the two sisters were making beignets at home while listening to Kesha.
Finally, Hoku had done it. She had finally wrote a note that would hopefully satisfy her emotionally distant parents. Ok, so maybe, it wasn't moral of her to lie and say that she was staying a few days with Beina,her best friend. But, it was definitely more persuasive. Now, all that Hoku had  to do was pack a bag and hopefully sneak out of the house. She was ready to face things worse than death to find her most precious possession.