Where could this devil be or what kind of power could have done this.

Rias and Akeno were together exploring. Asia and Issei together, Kiba by himself and Xenovia with Koneko.

Rias: "Akeno did you fin anything?"

Akeno: "Sadly no Rias...The place has been picked clean from anything, it's like a rapture happen."

Rias: "I see strange. Hmmmm *Ding* Hm?!"

Rias checks her phone and sees Y/n and Baobhan together.

Rias in that moment, saw they were in the same cafe. And she did not want to believe it but she had to throw it out there. But she wonders did Y/n do this why is she attacking.

Meanwhile with Y/n:

She was drinking her soda she gotten along the way home. She got a noticed by her student and wondering what she said. Saying.

Rias: "Y/n did you do this."

In that moment Y/n knew Rias found out, but the thing is Y/n wanted them to find out, she was going to use this. Y/n had an ideal but she had to keep it on the down low. 

Y/n: "Baobhan Sith, Melusine and King I have a job for the three of you."

As they appear and few days pass by.

Rias was upset for Y/n never answered back. And nobody has seen her for a while nor any post from Baobhan.

As the days for the meeting soon came. Rias was lost in thought, as she was she was tickled by Akeno.

Akeno: "What's wrong Rias?"

Rias: "Well I miss Y/n."

Akeno: "I do to but we got to remember, she is far more powerful than us, so let's give her some time." 

Rias: "I know it's just something has been going on."

As they speak, a shadow figure watch's from behind the tree line. They don't even sense this figure, as they speak. The figure moves back and was gone right afterwards.

As everyone was minding their own business, a portal opens to the underworld. As Sirzechs comes out and the other factions show up.

Everyone wishes to know where everyone stands. Most of them want peace while they speak of peace. Another wishes to speak.

Veil: "Where is Y/n? is she not here or did she up and left."

Everyone was silent but Sirzechs.

Sirzechs: "I have bad news about Y/n she might be possibly an enemy to us all."

Rias: "WHAT DO YOU MEAN BROTHER!"

Sirzechs: "Calm sister, it's just Y/n is a wild card and loose cannon. She causes mayhem and I'm grateful to her for saving you, it's just she must have a much more darker plan."

Azazel: "I've heard of her she might even give everyone here, myself as well a run for our money."

Michael: "Y/n she is not of this world, and not only that. I've been looking at the moon lately, and it's been acting strangely as of late."

Sirzechs: "What do you mean?"

Michael: "I mean something, or someone is messing with the inner of the moon, we are trying to find that out as we speak. But we don't know what's going on with it."

Azazel: "You don't say, this might be the works of Y/n."

Issei: "Stop talking about Y/n like she is evil, she is good she has good in her heart."

Everyone in the room looks at him and Veil starts to laugh, his ass off.

Veil: "You red dragon are funny, everyone and everything has a darker side to themselves. Let it be good or bad, everything is evil still and you don't know it. Because you don't won't to be that person."