My Girlfriend

Maria would realize her diary couldn't hide her surprised face  

Bianca:"are you in love with Axel?".
Diana:"your heart beats like boom boom?" (laughing)

Axel could hear it all, Eliza embarrassment was so clear she stepped to walk away bianca stiffly held her hand  :"get the hake out of this school". (Looking at each others eyes).

Bianca:"its been so much between me and you, If you leave I will forgive you"

  Axel:"she is my girlfriend, leave her alone Bianca ". He said

Making Emanuel's eyes widen and  froze
He stepped toward Eliza held her hand locked his fringers with  hers. She was passively just looking at him.

Axel:" we are dating so I want no one to get between us!  this is private ". Axel and Eliza looking at each other 
People whispering between each other looking at them. Sandra and Diana kept their mouth shut

He asserted and walked away holding Eliza's hand leaving bianca and Emanuel in a coma .

   Bianca got back home silently throwing her bag and then breaking all things infront of her.

Eliza and Axel sitting near the sea

  :"I think we will have to act that we are dating, are you angry that I said we are dating?".

Eliza:" Axel the diary is not mine".

    Axel:" I know, don worry bianca will not disturb you anymore she definitely created a diary herself to embarrass you. Eliza stared (knowing who is the diary for) , or unless you have feelings for someone else whom you did not want him to listen?".

Eliza:"Nooo of course not" (putting her head down)

  Emanuel on his bike returned to rallying in night time Marcus cheering for him as usual

  He speeded up with no fear remembering how Axel held Eliza's hand and said :"she is my girlfriend".
The road seemed dark for his eyes, the boy on his side said to him

   :"do you want to die?".but Emanuel didn't even look at him
Emanuel lost control over his bike. The boy beside him stopped and ran to look at Emanuel on the ground laying, people ran into him.

  Maria  was in her room tearing while remembering Axel holding Eliza's hand.

Axel lifting Eliza to her house

Eliza:"I better go inside, mom has been calling I guess

Axel :" ok".

                Eliza pov

Just then someone called Axel, it was bianca,
I turned my head down and and looked around wanted to leave immediately, when I turned to look at Axel his face was unexplainable, he was nervous turned the call off immediately I hesitantly asked him:"are okay, what happened?"
Axel :"I should go to the hospital now".
Eliza:"why?"
Axel:"Emanuel had an accident".

I felt like my heart fell at my hand, I froze at where I was, Axel said:"I got to go" and stepped to go and thats  when I realized that and stopped him to go with him..

              ****

 Axel called Maria to tell her, and when she knew, she ran to go out she found Rosario and  her father coming out of their car... As fancy as usual they were...

      Maria pov

O God that's Dad, what am I going to do now, should I tell him or not thats all I was thinking of, they never Allow me to go out anywhere, I can't say anything but the truth... They came toward me Rosario raised her eye brows and asked:"where are you going?" dad came directly behind her

   :"I have heard that Emanuel has had an accident so I have to go to the hospital".

Alberto :"in the hospital?". He froze his eyes
      :"what happened to him?" he asked

Rosario :" honey, its okay let her go she will tell us about his situation.. He hesitantly entered the house

I was relieved that they didn't make a problem to me

   I walked forward then Rosario followed me and pulled me from my arm saying :"If you think to take your freedom through this accident, you are wrong, you better come right away".

She always never let me out anywhere, I have never been to a social gathering in my life, never studied outside in my friends house I never wanted to have friends because I know they will think I am so awkward...   Thats my life and I wish I can turn 18 and walk out of this house.