Their Love story

Começar do início

she plays with his piercings as they continue making out. jungkook circles his tattooed arm on her waist drawing patterns there. they soon pull away to get some air.

" how about a bath, honey? we'll go out for breakfast after hm? is it okay with you, princess?" jungkook pecked her forehead again and again. " can we stay inside for breakfast instead? i don't wanna go out anymore." she said without looking at him once again.

" why not, baby? what happened, my love?" jungkook tone was laced with concern. " because all the pretty girls are always looking at you and i don't like that. what if they take you away from me?" she sighs with a slight pout.

" oh, baby. i only belong to you hm? see, your babe is all yours." jungkook points to the tattoo behind his ear, which is her name. " and besides, i'm only in love with you and only you. i don't pay attention to them because i have my princess. she's the only pretty one." jungkook reassures his princess and begins pampering her with warmth kisses.

" baby, im yours." the famous boxer says. his princess smiles softly, hugging him tight. " that's my good girl. such a sweet girl for me huh?" he praises her making her feel so spoiled.

" you wanna sleep some more, honey? it's a bit early, my love." jungkook covers them with the blanket. his princess rest her head on his toned chest, not forgetting to give him a sweet kiss. " we can go shopping after breakfast, baby. how does that sound?" jungkook kisses back with his hand on her hips. " you spoil me a lot, koo." the female giggle and play with his necklace.

" i don't spoil my princess enough." jungkook rubs the tip of his nose with hers. his princess blushed softly and whispered " you do." but the famous boxer pecked his princess on the lips saying, " i don't."

" you do," she laughed as jungkook blew raspberries in her neck. " i don't, baby." he tickled her sides as well. " babee stopp." she tried catching jungkook's hands with her small ones. jungkook pulls her on top of him and covers them with the duvet.

she instantly fell asleep with jungkook playing with her hair. he presses his mouth on her shoulder, his lips lingering for a moment before shutting his eyes to sleep.

jeon jungkook is the most skilled and undefeated boxer in the world. he has 100 wins and 0 losses, that's how good he is. however, boxing isn't what he does. he's also a drug lord in the underground world, that's something his princess doesn't know about.

well, according to him there's no need to tell her because he wants to keep that dark energy away from her and keep her safe from it.

he's already rich from his boxing career so why go ahead and become a drug lord? that's because it's habit and that's something he can't stop doing. he has tons of enemies from the underground world, those who wanna take his place as leader but they can't because jungkook is good at what he does.

he does feel guilty every time he looks at his princess because they tell each other everything despite it too much or not. there's no secret between them, that's how close and intimately they are with one another.

jungkook met his princess at one of his matches. she went with a friend and she couldn't watch because of how hard and painful it was for her to do so. after the match was over, jungkook was leaving with his manager and a bunch of reporters behind him.

she lost her friend in the crowd and while looking for her, she bumped into jungkook. he held her tight to keep her in balance.