A seductive smile on her
face. Her signature smile. The Smile she gave to all the men who she knew was loaded with nothing but money. No matter what their age was....

Instead of greeting the old lady first, she walked to jungkook and said in a low groan" Hello, Mr. Jeon."

But jungkook didn't like it. Sure
she looked hot. He got up and pointed to his grandmother with a smile" Meet my Gran."

Tanya looked at the old lady who looked up and down at her in surprise.

Disgusted at how she was dressed. But with a fake smile, she said.

"Nice to meet you, child." Tanya fake smiled as well and turned to jungkook again...

But she could clearly see it written on his face that he was not interested....

Taehyung didn't know what was going as he was still in the kitchen.

Jimin came into the kitchen wearing a green tux with a white shirt and a smile

Jimin came into the kitchen wearing a green tux with a white shirt and a smile. Which looked so good on him.

He inhaled the aroma of his cooking and exclaimed, "This smells so good."

Taehyung smiled at him and held up a pie in front of him...

His eyes widened"Is that Sheppard's pie?" he nodded and answered

"I made two. The other one you can eat alone tonight watching wwe."

He said with a fake frown "You are the best!" quickly hugging taehyung and said

"The guests are here. We should go." he nodded "I'm almost done."..

Jimin was a handsome man. But a perfect human being too. He had a heart while the others didn't. He helped taehyung In every he could all his life...

He even helped taehyung in setting the table instead of meeting the guests first....

After they were done, they both went to the living room, where the guests were...

Jimin held taehyung's hand as they went inside because he knows how anxious he gets when meeting new people...

As they entered, all heads turned at them. David got up with a smile on his face which was clearly fake...

He walked to taehyung and wrapped an arm around his shoulder with a smile, making him pull his hand away from jimin . But he still stood beside him just for his sake....